This guide explores all the information you need to know about the Empowering African Inc Scholarship for Ghanaian students.
In giving the details of this scholarship scheme, we will explore these areas:
- Who qualifies to apply for the Empowering African Inc Scholarship;
- How To Apply For for the Empowering African Inc Scholarship;
- The Application Deadline; and
- How to contact the Empowering African Inc Scholarship Office
First, let’s look at what the Empowering African Inc scholarship is about.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
What The Scheme Is About
The Empowering African Inc Scholarship is a scheme that assists students in Africa to realize their educational and career dreams.
Usually, the scheme caters to students’ needs for only one academic year.
Now let’s look at who qualifies to benefit under the Empowering African Inc Scholarship scheme.
Who Qualifies For The Empowering African Inc Scholarship
Before you apply for the scholarship, please ensure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- First, you must be a Ghanaian students
- Second, you must study an eligible program at a reputable university in Ghana.
- Third, you must be academically good, determined, and willing to succeed and make a difference in society.
- Continuing students applicants must have at least Second Class Upper
- Wassce Applicants must have at least an aggregate of nine(9).
- Next, you should not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme
- You should not be a fee-paying student, an international student, or a part-time student.
Now check out the courses you should read to be eligible for the Empowering African Inc scholarship.
Eligible Courses And Programs
Notably, applicants must read any of the following STEM subjects at the university to qualify for the scholarship scheme:
- Engineering and
Documents Required For Application
Before you proceed with your application, please ensure you have the following documents ready:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by any Exam Officer or your Head of Department.
Now let’s look at the application procedure from the details below.
How To Apply For The Empowering African Inc scholarship
First, you need to visit this link to start the application process.
Please note the following. when applying:
- Ensure that you envelop your application documents and write the following details on it:
- reference number
- phone number
- Submit your documents to the Students Affairs and Financial Services.
- Please ensure you write, scan and upload your Application Essay to the designated email below.
- Next, type all your write-ups in Times New Roman font and double-space them.
Now check out the application deadline below.
Deadline For Submission Of Application
Remember that the scholarship office will accept any application beyond the deadline date.
Secondly, the scholarship secretariat will interview only short-listed applicants.
Conveniently, you can submit your application to your local rep on your campus or the registrar’s office where applicable.
The closing deadline for submission of the application is 21 July.
How To Contact The Scholarship Office
You may contact the Empowering African Inc scholarship Office through the following avenues:
You Might Also Be Interested In The Following As Well
- GE Scholarship For Students In Ghanaian Universities, Apply Now
- Educational Pathways International Scholarship For Students In Ghana
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship For Students At The University Of Ghana
- Mitsubishi Scholarship For Students At The Tertiary Level Of Education
- Gerda Henkel Foundation PhD Scholarship, Find How You Can Win
- Chevening Scholarship For Ghana Students, Study Master’s Degree Program In The UK For Free
- Fulbright Scholarship In Ghana, Study And Teach In The U.S. For Free
- MasterCard Scholarship For Students, Who Qualifies For The Scholarship Scheme?
- University Scholarships In Ghana For Tertiary Students, A List Educational Scholarship
- When will the University of Ghana Forms be out For the academic year?
- Places you can get University of Ghana – Legon forms to buy
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- How much is Legon fees for this year- the University of Ghana fees – UG
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of the University Of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At the University Of Ghana?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.