This guide details what you need to know about the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for the University Of Ghana, Legon students.
So what is the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme about, and who qualifies to gain it?
Also, how do I apply for the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme?
Assuredly, you will find answers to all of these questions in the details below.
First, which organization offers this scholarship?
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
What Is UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme?
Factually speaking, Tullow Oil offers the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme to students at the University of Ghana.
Tullow Oil is an oil exploration and drilling company in Ghana.
As part of their social responsibility, they offer the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme to help young people study courses in Ghana’s oil and petrochemical fields.
Furthermore, the scholarship scheme aims to help train and develop petrochemical engineering professionals to grow Ghana’s oil and petroleum industry.
So who qualifies to enjoy the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship?
The Requirements For The UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship
Applicants of the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme should meet the following criteria to benefit:
- First, you should be a citizen of Ghana. Honestly, you stand a better chance if you are an indigenes from the country’s Western Region.
- Second, you should be able to demonstrate that you need financial help.
- Third, you must be a WASSCE graduate with an aggregate of 19 or better to qualify. Alternatively, continuing student must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above to qualify.
- Furthermore, it would help if you were of good conduct (i.e., you should not have any past or pending disciplinary action taken against you).
- Next, you should be a full-time regular student at the University of Ghana. You may be an undergraduate or postgraduate student reading any of the University’s Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) programmes.
So which programs must you study to qualify for the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship sponsorship?
Eligible Courses To Qualify For The Scholarship
Notably, applicants for the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme must read the following programs to qualify:
You must read the following degree courses to benefit from the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme:
- Environmental & Occupational Safety
- Petroleum Geosciences
- Geographic information system
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Material Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Process Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
You must read the following masters’ degree courses to benefit from the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme:
- Occupational Health and Safety, Petroleum Geosciences
- Geosciences, GeoInformation Science,
- Economics (Environmental Economics option), Geology,
- Hydrogeology, Applied Geophysics,
- Applied Geochemistry, Mathematics
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering, Biomedical Engineering,
- Materials Science Engineering, Food Processing Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
Now let’s find out how to apply for the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship.
How To Apply For The UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship
Please follow the following procedure to apply for the UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship:
First, download and submit completed scholarship application documents to the secretariat.
Here, the documents should include:
- First, your application essays,
- Second, a copy of your academic records – (undergraduate applicants should submit their Wassce results, while graduate applicants should submit their academic transcripts)
- Third, letters of recommendation and
- supporting need documents.
Alternatively, you may click here to complete an Online Application Form.
How Do I Contact The Scholarship Office
Interested applicants or current beneficiaries may call the Students Financial Aid Office on:
Alternatively, you may send them an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you may locate the secretariat at:
House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus is behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences opposite CEGENSA.
The Application Deadline
To be eligible, interested applicants should submit their application by 10th February, 3:00 pm every year.
You Might Also Be Interested In The Following As Well
- Mitsubishi Scholarship For Students At The Tertiary Level Of Education
- Gerda Henkel Foundation PhD Scholarship, Find How You Can Win
- Chevening Scholarship For Ghana Students, Study Master’s Degree Program In The UK For Free
- Fulbright Scholarship In Ghana, Study And Teach In The U.S. For Free
- MasterCard Scholarship For Students, Who Qualifies For The Scholarship Scheme?
- University Scholarships In Ghana For Tertiary Students, A List Educational Scholarship
- When will the University of Ghana Forms be out For the academic year?
- Places you can get University of Ghana – Legon forms to buy
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- How much is Legon fees for this year- the University of Ghana fees – UG
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of the University Of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At the University Of Ghana?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.