The University Of Ghana offers the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme to students at the University.
This guide explores all the details you need to know about the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme regarding:
- Who can benefit from the Scholarship;
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
- The documents you should submit to the secretariat; and
- How to contact the Scholarship Secretariat
First, let’s look at what the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme is about.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
What Is The SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme About
The scheme aims to provide financial support to needy and brilliant undergraduate students.
Furthermore, eligible applicants should be reading academic programs at the University.
Most often, some students at the University need help paying their fees and other educational expenses.
As a result, the University SRC collaborated with the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) to roll out the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme to help needy students.
Remember that you should perform academically to be eligible for the scholarship aid.
Now qualifies to apply for the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship at the University of Ghana?
Eligibility Criteria For The SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme
Applicants to this scholarship scheme must meet the following requirements to benefit:
- First, you should be a student of the University of Ghana
- Second, you should be a regular, fee-paying, city campus or a Distance education student at the University.
- Next, you should demonstrate that you have a financial need.
Now, let’s look at how you can apply for the Scholarship.
How To Apply For The SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship
Eligible Applicants should follow these steps to apply for the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship at the University of Ghana.
First, submit an online application Form to the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO).
In addition, please submit the application Form with all relevant supporting documents as well.
Please respond fully to all the questions on the Scholarship Application Form where applicable.
Notably, the scholarship office may request additional information if any response or information on your application is unclear or needs some correction.
Next, the scholarship secretariat will shortlist applicants and invite them for an interview.
After that, you will receive a notification from the SFAO if your application is successful.
Finally, the SFAO will credit your University of Ghana student account with the scholarship funds.
Now check out the supporting document you should add to your application from the list below.
Supporting Documents To Submit
Applicants should submit supporting documents to support their applications.
Please click here to peruse the list of documents you should submit to the scholarship office.
Finally, please submit any other supporting documents that will assist in processing your application.
When Can I Apply For The SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship
Notably, all applicants should submit their applications by the end of the first semester of every academic year.
After submitting your application online, you should still print the preview.
Remember to submit the printed, completed Form and other documents to the scholarship office.
Please visit the official webpage of the scholarship body to find out the dealing for submitting the scholarship application.
Now how do I contact the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship secretariate?
Contact Numbers, Email, Addresses, And Location
Here are the various ways you can contact or reach the Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Secretariat:
Location Of The Of The Yi Bi Boa Scholarship:
You can find the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship office at: Number 11 East Legon, Behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences.
Contact Numbers Of The Yi Bi Boa Scholarship:
Contact Email Of The Scholarship Office:
Address Of The Scholarship, Legon:
University of Ghana Students Financial Aid Office,
Post Office Box LG 25 LEGON, ACCRA, GHANA.
You Might Also Be Interested In The Following As Well
- UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship For Students At The University Of Ghana
- Mitsubishi Scholarship For Students At The Tertiary Level Of Education
- Gerda Henkel Foundation PhD Scholarship, Find How You Can Win
- Chevening Scholarship For Ghana Students, Study Master’s Degree Program In The UK For Free
- Fulbright Scholarship In Ghana, Study And Teach In The U.S. For Free
- MasterCard Scholarship For Students, Who Qualifies For The Scholarship Scheme?
- University Scholarships In Ghana For Tertiary Students, A List Educational Scholarship
- When will the University of Ghana Forms be out For the academic year?
- Places you can get University of Ghana – Legon forms to buy
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- How much is Legon fees for this year- the University of Ghana fees – UG
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of the University Of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At the University Of Ghana?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.