This guide explores all the details you need about the African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship Scheme For Masters and PhD Students.
In giving the details of this scholarship scheme, we will explore these areas:
- Who qualifies to apply for the Masters and PhD African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship Scheme;
- How To Apply for the Masters and PhD African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship Scheme;
- The Application Deadline and
- How to contact the Masters and PhD African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship Scheme Office
First, let’s look at what the Masters and PhDAfrican Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship is about.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
What The Scheme Is About
The Masters and Ph.D. African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship is a scheme that caters to the financial needs of Masters’ and PhD students.
Very importantly, such students should, as part of their program, conduct research into some special diseases.
The London Declaration on Neglected Tropical Diseases must establish that particular disease in its scope.
SGP IV comprises of these two small grant funding tracks:
- First, the Small grants for junior researchers and
- Second, the Small grants for mid-career and/or senior researchers
Remember that the scheme is a global scheme for social health researchers worldwide.
Your research must relate to the coverage area to benefit from this scholarship scheme.
Now, let’s look at who qualifies to benefit under the African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship scheme.
Who Qualifies For The African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship?
Before you apply for the scholarship, please ensure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- First, you should be a Masters and PhD student;
- Second, you should be conducting research in the medical field;
- Third, your research projects should focus on the five preventive chemotherapy areas.
Now check out the five preventive chemotherapy areas you should read to be eligible for the Masters and PhD African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship.
Eligible Courses And Programs
Which research project should I pursue to qualify for the African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship for Masters and PhD students?
In this regard, the following research are eligible:
- Lymphatic filariasis,
- Soil-transmitted helminthiasis,
- Schistosomiasis, and trachoma
Also, your projects should focus on improving equitable access to NTD interventions for vulnerable populations. For example:
- Groups in conflict zones,
- Rural/hard-to-reach areas
- Refugees, and
- The disabled
How Much Will Receive As Sponsorship
Interestingly, The small grants target junior and senior researchers at the Masters or PhD level.
Factually speaking, these beneficiaries will receive grants ranging from USD 10,000 – 30,000.
How To Apply For African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship
First, visit the official website of the African Researchers’ Small Grants Scholarship office.
First, download the Scholarship Application Form, complete it, and submit it to the secretariat.
Alternatively, you can visit the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and scholarship office.
Also, please submit any other supporting document to the Scholarship Organisation.
Remember to write the following details on the envelope that contains your documents:
- Research Project and
- Phone number
Furthermore, the scholarship secretariat will interview all applicants.
Now, check out the application deadline below.
You Might Also Be Interested In The Following As Well
- How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship, How Do You Get A Chevening Scholarship?
- KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua Scholarship, The KBN Bursary Scheme For Needy Students
- Empowering African Inc Scholarship For Ghanaian And African Students
- GE Scholarship For Students In Ghanaian Universities, Apply Now
- Educational Pathways International Scholarship For Students In Ghana
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship For Students At The University Of Ghana
- Mitsubishi Scholarship For Students At The Tertiary Level Of Education
- Gerda Henkel Foundation PhD Scholarship, Find How You Can Win
- Chevening Scholarship For Ghana Students, Study Master’s Degree Program In The UK For Free
- Fulbright Scholarship In Ghana, Study And Teach In The U.S. For Free
- MasterCard Scholarship For Students Who Qualifies For The Scholarship Scheme?
- University Scholarships In Ghana For Tertiary Students, A List Educational Scholarship
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus, proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.