Assuredly, we have provided all the details about the University Of Ghana Accounting PhD programme.
Thus, applicants interested in reading PhD programmes at the University of Ghana have all the details about the program in this guide.
Therefore, you will find information such as:
- The Minimum Entry qualification for PhD at Legon
- The Admission Requirements;
- How to apply;
- The Nature and Duration of the program; and
- The Admission Fees
Meanwhile, remember that you can read Accounting courses at any of these Academic Levels at UG:
- Diploma in Accounting;
- Degree in Accounting;
- Masters in Accounting; and
- PhD in Accounting.
Assuredly, this guide looks at the details of the PhD in Accounting at the University of Ghana, i.e. PhD course at UG, Legon.
Now check the full details of the program from the information below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does Legon Offer PhD In Accounting
So does the University of Ghana offer PhD in Accounting to students?
Indeed, the University of Ghana offers a PhD in Accounting option to students.
Honestly, the PhD Accounting PhD course is one of the PhD programs you can read in the School of Business at the University of Ghana.
Therefore, there are other PhD in Business programs that you can read at the University of Ghana.
Now let us look at the Mode of Study available to students who enrol to study Accounting PhD at the University of Ghana.
Please find that right below.
Mode Of Study, Accounting PhD At Legon
Firs, please note that all PhD programmes at the University of Ghana are “Fee-Paying”.
Interestingly, there are different Modes of Study for PhD Programme at the University of Ghana.
Thus, you can enrol to read your Accounting PhD in Legon by taking advantage of any of these Learning Avenues:
- Full-Time: – It takes four (4) years to complete.
- Part-Time: – It takes six (6) years to complete.
Now let us find the duration of the PhD in Accounting at the University of Ghana.
Course Duration, PhD In Accounting At Legon?
As indicated above, you can study the program on either a full-time or Part-Time basis.
In this regard, Ful Time students will use four (4) years to complete the PhD Accounting program at the University of Ghana.
However, Part-time students will use Six (6) years to complete the PhD program at the University of Ghana.
This is due to the fact that PhD successful students should acquire the competence to occupy the Topmost Position in any business organization.
Now let us look at the admission requirement to read Accounting PhD at Legon.
Admission Requirements, Accounting PhD At Legon
- First, you should have a minimum of Second Class Lower or Merit Masters Degree from a recognized University in Ghana or abroad;
- Second, a minimum of two (2) years of working experience in a field that is related to the program you are applying to study.
- Furthermore, applicants will go through an Entrance Interview before admission into the University.
- Also, the School of Business or department may organize a special entrance program or process for applicants who do not meet the general requirement for admission into the PhD at the University.
Now find the areas you can specialize if you enrol in an Accounting PhD at UG from the details below.
Areas Under PhD Accounting Programs At Legon
If you decide to read Accounting PhD at Legon, or any other university, these are some of the specific areas you are most likely to conduct your PhD research in:
- Business Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Mathematics
- Principles of Auditing
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Legon Masters Programmes Admission Requirements, University of Ghana
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Human Resource Management Course In Legon
- University Of Ghana Courses And Fees For Continuing Students
- Banks For Legon Fee Payment, 2021/22
- Legon Fees 2021/2022 University Of Ghana
- When Will Legon Start Admission 2021
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.