Educareguide considers it essential to brief prospective students of Masters in Business Administration in Accounting – i.e. UCC Masters In Accounting – on the details and entry requirements at the University Of Cape Coast.
Indeed, the MBA Accounting course or program is the topmost among the UCC postgraduate business courses or programs.
As a result, MBA in Accounting is the preference of most business students who have completed their first-degree studies.
Assuredly, in this guide, you will find out the following:
- The Nature of the MBA Accounting Program compared to other courses at UCC.
- The admission requirements to qualify to read MBA Accounting.
- How much is the fees for the program?
Postgraduate Account Course Details, Fees, Entry Requirements, Etc.
Now, what Is MBA Accounting Masters Course? Indeed, many students who enrol at UCC to read masters in business prefer the UCC MBA Accounting masters program.
Honestly, this is not surprising to me because accounting is the most popular business field globally.
Indeed, the University of Cape Coast is a reputable educational institution that mounts very modern business courses for university students.
So, is MBA Accounting complicated?
Honestly, I can assure you that MBA in Accounting is within the capacity of every business student who has a first degree to study. Assuredly, you will excel in the subject if you commit yourself to it. Now find out the entry requirements for MBA Accounting at the university.
Entry Requirements For UCC MBA Accounting
In this regard, applicants must hold a first degree in any of the following qualifications to read the UCC MBA Accounting programme:
- First degree in Accounting from any recognized academic institution in Ghana or outside Ghana
- Also, you may possess a First degree in any business programme from any recognized academic institution in Ghana or outside Ghana
- First Class Degree from a recognized and accredited university
- Second Class Upper Degree in a recognized and accredited university
- A minimum of a Second Lower Degree in a recognized and accredited university
- You can also apply with Professional qualifications such as ICA, ACCA and CIMA, CIM, Etc.
Remember that those who hold a first degree in accountancy from recognized and accredited institutions stand a better chance of gaining admission.
As a word of caution, do not make Second Class Lower your target when reading your first degree.
Furthermore, you should note that the admission requirement for UCC MBA Accountancy changes from time to time, depending on the situation.
Thus, Educareguide will continue to update from time to time to stay updated with the changing trends.
Is UCC MBA Accounting Regular, Sandwich Or Distance?
Frankly, it is essential to know whether the University of Cape Coast offers MBA Accounting on a Regular, Sandwich, or Distance basis.
In this regard, I cant confidently tell you that the university offers MBA Accounting only on a Sandwich and Regular basis.
Thus, you must be on the main university campus at Cape Coast to study this program.
We will update you whenever the university starts offering the course on a Distance Learning basis as well.
This is why you should subscribe for notification from our site to keep up to date on all educational news in Ghana and beyond.
The Duration Of The UCC MBA Accounting Course
Now, how long does it take to complete the UCC Masters in accounting?
The program runs for three semesters within a total period of 24 months.
Thus, one trimester runs for eight weeks or two months.
For example, a trimester will be from June to July within a year.
Details of the UCC MBA Accountancy Programme
The following are the details of the courses you will read during your studies:
- You will study 14 courses over the duration of the program.
- Students have to attend lectures, seminars and group discussions.
- You will have to submit a dissertation.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC Sandwich Masters Programmes – University of Cape Coast
- UCC Postgraduate Courses And Programmes
- Mphil Programmes At UCC
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.