Assuredly, we have provided all the details about the Accounting Masters course at Legon to applicants interested in reading MBA programmes at the University of Ghana.
Therefore, you will find information such as:
- The Minimum Entry qualification for MBA at Legon
- The Admission Requirements;
- How to apply;
- The Nature and Duration of the program; and
- The Admission Fees
Meanwhile, remember that you can read the Accounting course these Academic Levels at UG, namely:
- Diploma in Accounting;
- Degree in Accounting;
- Masters in Accounting; and
- PhD in Accounting.
Assuredly, this guide looks at the details of the Masters in Accounting, i.e. MBA course at Legon.
Now check the full details of the program from the information below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does Legon Offer Masters In Accounting
So does the University of Ghana offer Masters in Accounting to students?
Honestly speaking, the University of Ghana offers a Masters in Business Administration, Accounting option to students.
Indeed, the MBA Accounting Masters course is one of the top-rated Masters programs at the University of Ghana.
Frankly speaking, this is not a surprise because accounting is the most popular business field globally.
Indeed, the University Of Ghana is a very reputable educational institution with a wide rand of Business Masters courses for applicants to choose from.
Now find the Accounting Masters Course At Legon that you can enrol in at the University of Ghana right below.
Masters In Accounting Courses At Legon
Honestly, there are different types of Accounting Masters you can study at the University of Ghana.
In this regard, you can read your Masters in Accounting under any of these postgraduate options:
- MBA Accounting
- EMBA Accounting
- MPhil Accounting
Now let us look at the Mode of Study available to students who enroll to study Accounting Masters at the University of Ghana.
Please find that right below.
Mode Of Study, Accounting Masters At Legon
Interestingly, there are different Modes of Study for Masters Programme at the University of Ghana.
Thus, you can enroll to read your Accounting Masters in Legon by taking advantage of any of these Learning Avenues:
- Full Time
- Part Time
Now let us find the duration of the Masters in Accounting at the University of Ghana.
Course Duration, Masters In Accounting At Legon?
Usually, a typical Masters course at UG takes Two (2) years to complete.
For this reason, the program is very demanding on students who enroll to pursue it.
This is due to the fact that Masters graduates should be able to occupy Higher Management Positions in any business organization.
Now let us look at the admission requirement to read Accounting Masters at Legon.
Admission Requirements, Accounting Masters At Legon
- First, you should have a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree from a recognized University in Ghana or abroad;
- Second, a minimum of two (2) years of working experience in a field that is related to the program you are applying to study.
- Furthermore, applicants will go through an Entrance Examination and or Entrance Interview before admission into the University.
- Also, the School of Business or department may organize a special entrance program or process for applicants who do not meet the general requirement for admission into the Masters at the university.
In addition to the above qualification, applicants will go through an Entrance Examination and or Interview organized by the university in order to be admitted.
Areas Under MBA Accounting Programs At Legon
If you decide to read Accounting MBA at Legon, or any other university, these are some of the courses you are most likely to learn and pass in order to graduate:
- Business Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Mathematics
- Principles of Auditing
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Legon Masters Programmes Admission Requirements, University of Ghana
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Human Resource Management Course In Legon
- University Of Ghana Courses And Fees For Continuing Students
- Banks For Legon Fee Payment, 2021/22
- Legon Fees 2021/2022 University Of Ghana
- When Will Legon Start Admission 2021
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.