We have compiled all the details of the UCC Management Masters Course for all prospective students who want to read Masters in Business Administration in Management – i.e. MBA General Management program at the University Of Cape Coast.
Indeed, the MBA General Management course or program is a very reputable postgraduate business course at UCC.
As a result, many students who want to be a long-lasting career in business administration prefer to read this masters program at UCC.
Assuredly, in this guide, you will find out the following details about the MBA Management Program at UCC:
- The Nature of the MBA Management Program in comparison with other courses at UCC.
- The admission requirements to qualify to read MBA Management.
- How much is the fees for the program?
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Postgraduate Management Course At UCC – Details, Fees, Entry Requirements, Etc.
Now, what Is MBA Management Masters Course? Indeed, some students who enrol at UCC to read masters in business prefer to specialize in MBA Management.
Honestly, this is not surprising to me because Management is the of all business programs.
Indeed, the University of Cape Coast is a reputable educational institution that mounts very modern business courses for university students.
Therefore, it doesn’t surprise me if the UCC MBA General Management program receives such massive attention.
Now find out the entry requirements for MBA Management at the university.
UCC Masters In Management Program, Admission Requirements
In this regard, applicants must hold a first degree in any of the following qualifications to read the UCC MBA Management program:
- First degree in Management from any recognized academic institution in Ghana or outside Ghana
- Also, you may possess a First degree in any business programme from any recognized academic institution in Ghana or outside Ghana
- First Class Degree in a related program from a recognized and accredited university
- A Second Class Upper Degree in a recognized and accredited university
- A minimum of Second Lower Degree in a recognized and accredited university
- You can also apply with Professional qualifications such as ICA, ACCA and CIMA, CIM, Etc.
Remember that those who hold a first degree in Management from recognized and accredited institutions stand better at gaining admission.
As a word of caution, do not make Second Class Lower your target when reading your first degree.
Furthermore, you should note that the admission requirement for UCC MBA General management changes from time to time, depending on the situation.
Thus, Educareguide will continue to update from time to time to stay up to date with the changing trends.
Is UCC MBA Management Regular, Sandwich Or Distance?
Now, let’s find out the mode of studying the UCC Management Masters Course.
Frankly, it is essential to know whether the University of Cape Coast offers the MBA management program on a Regular, Sandwich, or Distance basis.
In this regard, I cant confidently tell you that the university offers MBA Management only on a Sandwich and Regular basis.
Thus, you must go to the main university campus at Cape Coast to study this program.
We will update you whenever the university starts offering the course on a Distance Learning basis as well.
This is why you should subscribe for notification from our site to keep up to date on all educational news in Ghana and beyond.
Masters In Management At UCC, The Duration Of Study
Now, how long does it take to complete the UCC Management Masters Course?
The program runs for three semesters within a total period of 24 months.
Thus, one trimester runs for eight weeks or two months.
For example, a trimester will be from June to July within a year.
Details Of The UCC MBA management Programme
The following are the details of the courses you will read during your studies:
- You will study 14 courses over the duration of the program.
- Students have to attend lectures, seminars and group discussions.
- You will have to submit a dissertation.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Masters In Accounting At UCC, MBA Accounting
- UCC Sandwich Masters Programmes – University of Cape Coast
- UCC Postgraduate Courses And Programmes
- Mphil Programmes At UCC
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.