We have compiled all the details of the UCC Masters In Economics Course for all prospective students who want to read the Master of Science in Economics – i.e. MSc Economics program at the University Of Cape Coast.
Indeed, the MSc Economics program is a top-rated postgraduate course at UCC.
As a result, many students who want to be a long-lasting career in Economics prefer to read this Masters program at UCC.
Assuredly, in this guide, you will find out the following details about the Master of Science in Economics at UCC:
- The Nature of the MSc in Economics, UCC Program in comparison with other courses at UCC.
- Admission requirements to qualify to read Masters in Economics, UCC.
- How much is the fees for the program?
Details, Fees, Postgraduate In Economics Course At UCC
Now, what is UCC MSc Economics Course? Indeed, some students who enrol at UCC to read UCC Arts Masters prefer to specialize in UCC Economics Masters.
Honestly, this is not surprising to me because Economics is a very popular academic field globally.
Interestingly, UCC has run the Masters in Economics for many years.
Furthermore, the program has produced many brilliant personalities who have progressed to occupy very reputable positions in Ghana and beyond.
Therefore, it doesn’t surprise me if the Masters of Economics courses at UCC receives such Massive attention.
Now find out the entry requirements for MSc Economics at the university right below.
Admission Requirements Masters In Economics, UCC Program
In this regard, applicants must hold a first degree in any of the following qualifications to read the UCC MSc Economics program:
- A First degree in Economics from any recognized academic institution in Ghana or outside Ghana
- Also, you may possess a First degree in any humanity related programme from any recognized academic institution in Ghana or outside Ghana
- First Class Degree in a related program from a recognized and accredited university
- A Second Class Upper Degree in a recognized and accredited university
- A minimum of Second Lower Degree in a recognized and accredited university
Remember that those who hold a first degree in Economics from recognized and accredited institutions stand better at gaining admission.
As a word of caution, do not make Second Class Lower your target when reading your first degree.
Furthermore, you should note that the admission requirement for UCC MSc in Economics changes from time to time, depending on the situation.
Thus, Educareguide will continue to update from time to time to stay up to date with the changing trends.
Mode Of Study, UCC Economics Masters Program
Is UCC MSc Economics Language A Regular, Sandwich Or Distance Program?
Now, let’s find out the mode of studying the UCC Economics Language Masters Course.
Frankly, it is essential to know whether the University of Cape Coast offers the MSc Economics program on a Regular, Sandwich, or Distance basis.
In this regard, I cant confidently tell you that the university offers MSc Economics only on a Regular basis.
Thus, you must go to the main university campus at Cape Coast as a full-time student to study this program.
Therefore you will have difficulty if you are a worker or a professional doing a full-time job.
We will update you whenever the university starts offering the course on a Sandwich and Distance Learning basis.
This is why you should subscribe for notification from our site to keep up to date on all educational news in Ghana and beyond.
Very importantly, you should remember that you will do some of the coursework online. For this reason, you must have a laptop, access to the internet and be very knowledgeable in using computers for online learning.
Let’s now check the duration of study for the program right below.
The Duration Of Study, Masters In Economics At UCC
Now, how long does it take to complete the UCC Economics Masters Course?
The program runs for two years within a total period of 24 months.
Thus, during the two years, you will go to the university campus as a full-time student to undertake your studies.
For example, a typical semester runs for a period of four months.
Course Outline Of The UCC MSc Economics Programme
The following are the details of the courses you will read during your studies:
- You will study 14 courses over the duration of the program.
- Students have to attend lectures, seminars and group discussions.
- You will have to submit a dissertation.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Masters In Accounting At UCC, MBA Accounting
- UCC Sandwich Masters Programmes – University of Cape Coast
- UCC Postgraduate Courses And Programmes
- Mphil Programmes At UCC
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others