Educareguide regularly outlines the list of education courses at UCC (University of Cape Coast).
University of Cape Coast – UCC) is a highly reputable and dynamic tertiary educational institution in Ghana. Indeed, that shows in the number of people who apply to enrol at UCC.
Indeed it is true that the university has kept broadening its scope by providing various courses and programs for students in diverse areas of endeavours in life.
However, the initial purpose of the University of Cape Coast is to offer education programs to undergraduate and postgraduate students in Ghana.
Therefore, the Act that established the university intends to produce Teachers and instructors for Senior High Schools and Teacher Training Colleges in Ghana.
In this regard, the College of Education Studies is the sub-body under Cape Coast University that designs and rolls out Education programs. Specifically, we have the list of education courses at UCC below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Bachelor Of Education Courses In UCC And Cut Off Points
The Full List Of Education Courses At UCC And Their Cut Off Points is published here.
Now, find in the list of all UCC education courses and the minimum admission requirements for applicants just below.
Now let’s go through the list of education courses offered at the University of Cape Coast:
- B.Ed Health, Physical Education and Recreation Cut Off Point is 20
- B.Ed Arts Cut Off Point is 20
- B.Ed Basic Education Cut Off Point is 25
- B.Ed Computer Science Cut Off Point is
- B.Ed Early Childhood Education Cut Off Point is 24
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling Cut Off Point is 27
- B.Ed Home Economics Cut Off Point is 30
- B.Ed Mathematics Cut Off Point is 19
- B.Ed Science Cut Off Point is 23
- B.Ed Social Science Cut Off Point is 15
- B.Ed Social Studies Cut Off Point is 16
- Ed Accounting Cut Off Point is 12
- BEd Management Cut Off Point is 14
- BSc Psychology Cut Off Point is 17
From the above, you realize that UCC offers courses under the Bachelor of Arts in Education.
Bachelor Of Arts In Education Courses Details
- When you complete your undergraduate programme successfully, you can enrol in UCC Masters in Education programme (M.Ed).
- There are also UCC Sandwich Courses for applicants who cannot do full-time studies on the university’s campuses. Sandwich students go to the campus for a short time in the year to have their academic work. Thus the University of Cape Coast sandwich programme is concise and intensive. Therefore, my advice to you is that you must be a fast learner and be able to learn under pressure to succeed.
- Notably, B.Ed Social Science is a top-rated course in the Faculty of education. Thus, there are many courses in the social sciences department at UCC.
- Also, all the above-listed courses are being offered at UCC for the academic year.
- Very soon, we will make the UCC programmes pdf download available to you.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC Cut Off Points University Of Cape Coast Courses
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there is much other content we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.