Most often, potential Knust applicants want to enquire whether Knust offers Education courses to students at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
For this reason, this guide provides answers to all the questions you may ask about Knust Education courses and programs.
First of all, let us try to find out whether Knust offers Education to students or not. Please check that answer from right below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does Knust Offer An Education Course?
Generally, most admission seekers in Ghana have the impression that Knust does not offer an education course.
Indeed, that is not a surprise, since most people believe Knust is set up to concentrate in the area of Science and Technology.
However, this is not the case at all, as Knust keeps expanding its academic scope and programs.
Therefore, I can say emphatically that Knust offers an Education course to students.
Now find out the Title and the nature of the Education course right below.
Education Course Offered At Knust
As stated above, Knust offers education programs to people who seek admission to read such a field.
In this regard, the Title of the education program that Knust has mounted is:
- BEd. Junior High School Education (Mathematics, Science, I.C.T., Agricultural)
As can be clearly seen, the purpose of the program is to train teachers for the Junior High Schools in Ghana in the areas of:
- ICT; and
Cut Off Point For Knust Education Course
Currently, the cutoff point for the BEd. Junior High School Education (Mathematics, Science, I.C.T., Agricultural) program is aggregate 16.
Therefore, you should work hard to obtain the needed grades before you apply for such a course.
Now let us find out how to apply for admission to the read Education program at Knust from the details below.
How To Apply For Admission
Notably, the Knust application and Admission processes are as follows:
First, you need to buy an Online Application Voucher from any of the approved outlets in Ghana.
Second, you should login to the Knust application portal to enter your relevant information.
Thirdly, print out the Endorsement Form and find a reputable person to referee it for you.
Next, post the form to the Knust address as directed by the University.
Now login to the admission portal from time to time to check your application and admission status.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Is Knust Form Out
- How to apply for admission at Knust – Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology
- How To Check Your Knust Admission Status
- Knust Courses And Grades 2021 – Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology Programme
- Is D7 Accepted In KNUST – Admission Requirements For SHS Students
- Degree Nursing In Knust, Cut Off Points, Admission Fees, Other Details At Knust
- Can A General Arts Student Offer Geological Engineering
- HND To Degree At Knust Requirements
- ICT Courses In Knust
- Communication Studies In Knust, BA Communication Studies
- Food And Nutrition Courses At Knust
- Business Administration Courses In KNUST
- Home Economics courses offered in KNUST
- Business Courses In KNUST
- Knust Medicine Course Details, Cut Off Point, How To Apply, Fees, Duration, Etc.
- General Arts Courses At KNUST
- KNUST Student Login Portal – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Courses Offered In UCC – University Of Cape Coast.
- Courses Offered At Legon – University of Ghana – UG
- UDS Courses And Cut Off Points – University For Development Studies
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have much more content to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.