The Management of University of Ghana determines the Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register for the semester or academic year. Indeed all the details of Fee percentage is give below.
Educareguide’s considers very important to brief you about the fee paying arrangement of UG – Legon.
Certainly, the question of how much the % of fees to settle before registering for the the semester, borders the mind of many Legon students.
Surely, don’t worry at all because we are going to answer this question very precisely for you. Now, let’s look at some brief background information that you must have.
Legon Fees Part Payment -Its Benefit To Students
University of Ghana – UG Legon understands that not every student has the financial capacity to pay his/her fees in full. For this reason, they have put in place an arrangement for students to pay their fees by installment.
Certainly, this arrangement has reduced the financial burden of many students, who not for this intervention, might not be able to register for the semester. Now, the question is, how much of University of Ghana fees percentage should you pay before you can register? Educareguide has provided the answer below.
Legon Fees Part Payment Arrangement For Ghanaian Students
For Ghanaian Students, you should pay a minimum of 60% of your Academic Registration fees, before your can register for the first semester courses.
Also, for Ghanaian residential students, you must pay a minimum of 50% of your Residential Registration Fees before you can enjoy the university’s residential facilities. Notably, remember that the residential fees only applies to students who are using the university’s hall of resident.
Legon Fee Part Payment Schedule For Ghanaian Students
For international Students, you should pay a minimum of 50% of your Academic Registration fees, before your can register for the first semester courses.
Also, for international residential students, you must pay a minimum of 50% of your Residential Registration Fees before you can enjoy the university’s residential facilities.
Likewise, this residential fees also only applies to students who are using the university’s hall of resident.
When Should The Rest Of The Legon Fees Be Paid?
You can proceed to pay the rest of the fees by a reasonable installment amounts throughout the first semester. However, you must make sure that you you finish the final payment of your fees before the start of the the second semester.
This is important for you to have access and register for the second semester. If you do not pay your fees in full by the commencement of the second semester, the registration portal will not open for you to register your second semester courses.
The summary of fees and percentage have been given below.
Part Payment Fees Structure Of University Of Ghana – UG Legon.
The Percentage Of Fee To Pay has been summarized below:
Other Things To Note About Legon Fees 2020/2021
Pleas take note of the following information regarding the payment of your fees. Before you pay Legon fees, at least you must know the following:
- Do not deposit a cheque at any bank for payment of your fees. Therefore, you should pay all your fees at the bank with physical cash.
- User only Fees Deposit slip make deposits at bank.
- Always, Don ensure that the student index number and names are correctly written on the Fee Deposit slip
- Make sure always that, the account name is University of Ghana.
- Also, you can pay your fees through electronic payment platforms such as Mobile Money (MTN and Vodafone)
- Furthermore, International Students can also use Visa Card and MasterCard to pay their fees.
- Fourthly, all cheque payments should be made only at University of Ghana Cash Office.
- Finally, you can pay your fees at all Ecobank branches and Standard Chartered Bank branches.
- Click HERE to find out the list of other banks that you can pay your University of Ghana Fees at.
The Following Will Also Interest You:
- University of Ghana Fees 2020/21 academic year
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.