In this guide, you will get to know whether you can pay your Legon fees online, and if so, how you pay your UG Fees Online.
Therefore let’s first find out the possible avenues you can use to pay your UG fees. Please, find out about them right below.
UG Fee Payment Methods
If you are a student at the University of Ghana, then you can pay your fees through the following avenues:
- Cash Payment at the Bank
- Use Master Card, Visa Card, or any other Debit Card to pay your fees.
- Use Mobile Mobile Payment systems to Pay UG Fees.
- Cheque Payment: – You can pay by check at the Cash Office of the University of Ghana
Can I then pay my UG fees online? Find the answer to this question from the details right below.
Can I Pay My Legon Fees Online?
Most fresh students and even continuing students alike often wonder if they can pay University of Ghana fees online.
As you saw from the above list of methods for UG fees, you say that the second method is “Use Master Card, Visa Card, or any other Debit Card”.
Therefore, the online method is available for UG students to pay. Indeed, the two online methods for paying Legon fees are:
- First, use the Mastercard, Visa Card, or any other globally accepted Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Second, the use of Mobile Money to pay UG fees for the academic year.
Now, how do I go about the payment? Please get to know it from the details right below.
Steps To Pay UG Fees Online
Follow these steps to pay the University of Ghana Fees online:
First, click here to go to UG online fee payment portal.
Second, enter your UG Student ID and PIN to login into the portal.
Third, select the appropriate option from the page to send your payment to the university.
Now find out about the Amount of fees you have to pay whether you are a fresh student or continuing student from our website.
Also, find out the list of banks you can your UG fees all from our other guides right below.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Legon Fees For Freshers, UG First Year Students Fees, University Of Ghana
- University Of Ghana Courses And Fees For Continuing Students
- Banks For Legon Fee Payment, 2021/22
- Legon Fees 2021/2022 University Of Ghana
- When Will Legon Start Admission 2021
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.