If you are a student at the University of Cape Coast, you should know and understand the UCC Fees Payment Process.
Also, in this guide, you will find the list of banks that UCC approves for fee payments.
Thus, find all the details you need to know right below.
Banks You Can Pay Your Fees, UCC
Assuredly, University of Cape Coast students can pay their fee through the following list of banks:
- GCB Bank (Mode of Payment-only CASH is accepted)
- ADB Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH is accepted)
- GT Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH is accepted)
- CBG Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH is accepted)
- ZENITH Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH is accepted)
- PRUDENTIAL Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH is accepted)
- REPUBLIC Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH is accepted)
- ARP Bank (Mode of Payment –only CASH is accepted)
Now, what procedure will you take to pay your fees at UCC? Check it out right below.
How To Pay Your Fees At UCC
Honestly, the UCC Fees Payment Process is very simple. Thus, follow these steps to pay your fees at UCC successfully:
- First, go to any of the banks mentioned above.
- Second, request for a Fee Payment Slip from the bank.
- Normally, the bank will have the UCC Bank Account Details for fee payment.
- Third, fill in the university bank account details correctly on the slip.
- Fourth, enter your UCC Student Registration Number on the Fee Payment slip.
- Lastly, submit your money and the payment slip to the Teller and take your copy of the slip.
Now there are certain things you should take must take very serious before, during and after the payment of your fees.
Please check these things right below.
Important Notice, UCC Fee Payment
- First, it will help if you already know the UCC Bank Account Details for fee payment to be sure that you are paying the fees into the correct bank account.
- Usually, the University of Cape Coast displays the School Fees Payment Account Detail on their official website.
- Secondly, you should give your money to only the Teller at the bank and no other persons to avoid any problems.
- Thirdly, you should remember to take a copy of the payment slip signed and endorsed by the bank.
- Usually, this serves as evidence whenever there is a payment misunderstanding between you and the university.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC Masters Courses Admission Requirements
- Masters In Accounting At UCC, MBA Accounting
- Distance Learning Masters Programmes at UCC
- UCC Management Masters Course, MBA General Management Program
- Masters In English at UCC, MA English Language, MA Literature In English
- UCC Sandwich Masters Programmes – University of Cape Coast
- UCC Postgraduate Courses And Programmes
- Mphil Programmes At UCC
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others