Interestingly, many who want to apply for admission to the University of Energy and Natural Resources will first like to find out if UENR is a government university or not.
Therefore, in this guide, we are going to expose you to some fascinating facts about:
- first, the University of Energy and Natural Resources;
- second, the benefits of enrolling in a government tertiary institution;
- third, the demerits of enrolling in a government tertiary institution.
Now check all the details right below.
Is UENR A Public University?
So is UENR a private university or a public university?
Confidently, I can tell you that UENR is a government university in Ghana.
Factually, the legal framework that establishes the university is the Act of Parliament, Act 830, 2011.
Therefore, UENR is a public-funded university in Ghana.
So what is the purpose of establishing the university? Find out about that right below.
UENR Area Of Specialization
Now, why did the government of Ghana set up the University of Energy and Natural Resources?
Honestly, setting up UENR aims to provide leadership and management of energy and natural resources in Ghana.
Not only that but also to be a centre of excellence in those critical areas of endeavours.
So what are the benefits and disadvantages of attending a public university in Ghana instead of a private university?
Public University Vs. Private University
Now let us consider some of the benefits you will gain if you attend UENR:
First, because UENR is a public university, the fees you will pay are pretty moderate as opposed to the fees private universities charge.
Secondly, government universities tend to have bigger campuses to explore a new world of campus life, which private universities offer.
Third, government universities are more popular than private ones, which gives some sense of pride and belongingness.
If you are interested in applying for admission at the University of Energy and Natural Resources, then find out the courses you can study at UENR and their Cut Off Points from here.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UENR Courses and Cut-Off Points
- UENR Result Checking Portal
- UDS Courses And Cut Off PointsUniversity For Development Studies
- UCC Cut Off Points, UCC University Of Cape Coast
- Legon Courses And Cut Off Points, University Of Ghana
- UENR Student Portal Login, the University of Energy and Natural Resources
- UCC portal login page for students
- Does UENR Accept D7
- UCC E-Learning Student Login – Online Lectures At University of Cape Coast
- Part Payment of fees at UCC – The percentage of fees you should pay at UCC to register.
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- A list of Postgraduate courses and programmes at UCC
- Mphil Programmes at UCC
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- How to check your UCC admission status
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results.
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Thus proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.