The Management of Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration is pleased to offer the following GIMPA Masters Courses and Programmes to applicants seeking admission at the university.
Certainly, the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration postgraduate admission course is a subject of concern to many undergraduates who apply for enrolment into the university.
You will find the complete List Of all GIMPA Masters Courses below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Masters Programmes In GIMPA
Indeed, there are other courses at GIMPA for masters students. Now, what are the courses in GIMPA for masters students?
Certainly, masters degree applicants can read the following courses at Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration:
- Master of Accounting and Finance
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Quality Management
- Master of Supply Chain Management (MSCM)
- Master of Project Management (MPM)
- Master of Natural Resource Accounting
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Master of Research in Business Administration (MRes)
Admission Requirement For GIMPA Masters
As a matter of caution, you should strive to attain the best of classes in your first degree program in order to gain admission to read postgraduate courses in GIMPA.
This is due to the fact that very few applicants get admission to read masters programmes at GIMPA.
As a word of caution, do not make Second Class Lower your target when reading your first degree.
Rather strive to get a class that is better than second class lower division as it will determine your chances of reading postgraduate courses GIMPA.
I have already stressed that the better the class, the better your chances of getting admission to for a Masters Studies at GIMPA.
Certainly, admission requirement for GIMPA masters programme changes from year to year, depending of the situation.
As can be seen from above, the Gimpa masters programmes offer for 2023 are many for the diverse needs of applicants.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
- When Is UCC Reopening 2022/2023 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regard to your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.