The Management of University of Education, Winneba, provides the UEW Student Portal Login Platform to assist and disseminate important information to students. Thus, check out the full guide on how to login and use the UEW student online platform in the guide below.
For this reason, never worry at all because Educareguide is going to take you trough every necessary steps on how to use the uew login.
In fact, University of Education, Winneba – UEW – is a tertiary educational institution which offers a wide range of academic programs to students.
Also, it offers programs to students at every study levels to both Ghanaians and International Students. Now you will find the UEW student Login portal below.
In this guide, Educareguide will take you through the following topics about the UEW Login Portal:
- First, the UEW ITS Student Login Portal page; and
- Also, UEW LMS Portal – Moodle platform;
First of all let’s find out how you can sign in to your student portal at UEW right below.
UEW ITS Student Portal Login
As has been noted above, UEW is a tertiary institution which has done well to bring tertiary education to the door step of its students through the ITS portal UEW.
In addition to that, the university is one of the leading tertiary institution with many distance education learning centers across Ghana, using the uew.edu.gh its student portal to carry out many tasks.
Therefore, the www.uew.edu.gh student portal login helps to spread information to students everywhere at a very fast pace.
Now follow these steps to sign in to your UEW student portal:
- First, click HERE to go to the UEW student Portal login page;
- Second, enter your UEW Student Number and Login PIN into the fields provided on the page;
- Next, click on the “Login” button on the page to sign in to your UEW Login portal.
By the way, do you already have an UEW student login account? If not, then follow the procedure to create your student account at UEW.
UEW Student Portal Registration
Now, let’s check how to register for a UEW its student portal in the steps listed below. After the EUW student portal registration, you will get a unique Username.
Indeed, you will need your UEW student email to be able to register and login.
In fact, the procedure is similar to the UEW admission portal checker or the uew ITS portal.
Thus, you will use this Username and a preferred Password to login to your student portal.
Likewise, you can use the same details to login to the UEW e-learning portal. In this case, your should enter your Username and Password. Now, check the UEW LMS Login portal – Moodle page link right below.
UEW LMS Login Portal – Moodle
How do I log into UEW LMS?
In fact, apart from News & Updates that your find on the UEW Student Portal, the university also lunched the UEW Moodle Login Portal in 2020, in order to facilitate and promote online teaching and learning at the university.
Definitely, click HERE to access your lectures on the EUW moodle login page. Indeed you can access content on the courses you read in your faculty and department on the uew lms moodle.
Next on the list of questions we normally receive from UEW students is – “how do I log into Uew LMS”? Now follow these steps to login to your UEW Student Moodle platform:
- First click HERE to go to the UEW Moodle website or webpage.
- Secondly type your course title in the “Search Field” provided on the page.
- Thirdly, Click on the “Go” button, and a list of courses that relates to your search term will appear.
- Now, click on the definite course your are looking to and the UEW LMS Login PAGE will open.
- Next, type in your UEW Student Username and Password in the fields on the page and click on the “Login” button to sign in to your student LMS portal page at UEW.
In fact, the UEW moodle allows you to meet your lecturers on the uew online student portal for studies.
Certainly I believe your question on “how do I login to the www.uew.edu.gh lms? is answered.
Usually, the information you will find on the LMS student portal UEW is tailored to meet the need of the individual student.
Now, what are some of the information you can find in your UEW portal login. Certainly, you will the answer to this question below?
UEW Notice Board Information
Now, how do I check news & updates from UEW student portal?
Indeed, I expect that you find the following Information On The UEW IMS Portal Login Page.
Also, you will find a lot of significant information when you sign up for a UEW IMS Portal.
Surely, the system works the same as the EUW admission Portal. Thus, you will find the following information on the online student portal uew:
- You will find your News and Update on EUW Matriculation.
- Also, your personal student Details about UEW graduation or congregation on the uew lms portal login.
- Again, you find your UEW Fees Details on the uew.edu.gh students portal login.
Now, how do I reset my UEW LMS password? Surely you will find the answer to that question right below.
How To Reset Your UEW LMS Password
Now, how do I reset my UEW student LMS portal password? Assuredly, use the following steps to reset your UEW Moodle login password:
- First, click here to open the EUW lms password reset page.
- Next, enter either your UEW Username or UEW Student Email address in the fields on the page.
- Finally, click on the “Search” button and follow the procedure there of to reset your UEW LMS login account password.
Meanwhile, you should remember that I’ve already differentiated between UEW ITS student Portal Page and UEW LMS Moodle Page.
Now, to refresh your mind on that, let me say again the UEW Student ITS platform is for the purpose of collecting and maintaining up to date comprehensive database of all students of the university.
On the other hand, the UEW Moodle Platform is for the purpose of online teaching and learning activities of the university. In other words, you can say it’s for online lectures at UEW.
If that is it, then lets also look at how you can change your UEW Student login password right below.
Password Reset Steps – UEW
Now the next question you may ask is how do I reset my UEW student portal login password”?
Indeed, if you forget your password, you have to use the University of Education, Winneba site to reset your password.
Now, if you have lost or cannot remember your password, then:
- First click HERE to reset your UEW student portal account.
- Secondly, you must make sure that your UEW Email is active before you start to reset your UEW student portal login password.
- Thirdly, when you enter your USERNAME and select “submit” button, a password reset link is sent to your email.
- Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set to set you UEW student password.
- Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password subsequently.
Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember, or better still, write and keep it in safe place for the future.
I believe all your confusion surrounding the UEW student Portal Login is resolved.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- When is UEW reopening 2021 academic year?
- Does UEW accept D7 as admission requirement?
- Courses that home econs students at SHS can read at UEW
- University of Ghana Student Login Portal
- Student Login Portal – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- Student Login Portal – UDS – University For Development Studies
- TTU Portal Login – Takoradi Technical University
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others