The Management of University of Cape Coast has innovated this online platform for students of UCC to learn how to check their results online.
Certainly, Educareguide will walk you through all the necessary steps you need to login to your student portal and check your result.
Usually, as a student of UCC, you may seek to find how to check your exam results online.
Now, how do I check my UCC results online?
Assuredly, you will find out how to check your end of semester result wherever it is released by the University of Cape Coast.
UCC Portal Result Check Link
The portal.edu.gh page is UCC results portal link designed by University of Cape Coast to help you to check your examination result.
In fact, the purpose of the www.portal.ucc.edu.gh page is to enable you to find your semester result at UCC.
Very interestingly, you can use this result checking platform irrespective of where you are located so long as you have an internet connection.
Surely, you can use the UCC results checking portal to find your UCC first semester results and also, your UCC second semester results.
Now, how can I check my result at UCC? Surely, follow the steps below to do so.
UCC Results Checking Steps
Surely, you can use the ucc edu gh link to find your semester result here.
Thus, follow these steps below to check your result at UCC:
- First, go to the UCC student portal login page;
- Second, enter your UCC Student Registration Number and Password into the fields provided on the page;
- Third, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your University Of Cape Coast student Login Portal account;
- Next, navigate on the portal-ucc-edu-gh login link to find the student result checking section on the page and click on it.
- After that select the course you want to check its semester result and submit your query.
As has been noted above, UCC is a global tertiary educational institution that brings quality distance learning education to the doorstep of its students.
For this reason, it uses the ucc.edu.gh portal online page to send very important notices to students wherever you may be which includes your result.
If you are a distance learning student, then find out how you can check your result below.
UCC Distance Result Check
As a matter of fact, UCC distance learning students are also captured within our scope.
Thus, UCC distance learning students can check their results from HERE.
At the UCC online students result page, you will find the UCC distance portal result checking link HERE.
Now, when you select the student result button on the page, you will find your detailed UCC semester results right there.
UCC Resit Results
Also, you can check your UCC resit result in case you resit any UCC course paper in a semester.
Actually, the UCC result checking for resit courses is the same as that of first-time sitting.
As a result, use the link that we’ve provided above to check your exam result of a resit paper at UCC.
Educareguide will soon publish a detailed guide and info about the UCC code resit time table 2021.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC portal login page for students
- UCC E Learning Student Login – Online Lectures At University of Cape Coast
- Part Payment of fees at UCC – The percentage of fees you should pay at UCC to register.
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- A list Postgraduate courses and programmes at UCC
- Mphil Programmes at UCC
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- How to check your UCC admission status
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others