The Management of the University of Cape Coast has innovated this online platform for students of UCC to know how to check their results online.
Assuredly, we will walk you through all the necessary steps you need to login to your student portal and check your result.
Usually, as the UCC end-of-semester results trickle in, you may seek to find out how to check your exam results online.
Now, how do I check my UCC results online?
This guide will help you find out the steps to check your UCC end-of-semester result.
All that matters is for the University of Cape Coast to release the result into its online portal.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
UCC Student Portal Results Checking
The portal.edu.gh page is the UCC result portal link the University of Cape Coast has designed the UCC Portal Result Check Link to help you check your examination result.
Therefore, the purpose of the www.portal.ucc.edu.gh page is to enable you to find your semester results at UCC.
Remember, you can use the UCC result-checking platform wherever you are, so long as you have an internet connection.
In other words, you can use the UCC results checking portal to find your UCC first semester results and your UCC second semester results accordingly.
Now, how can I check my result at UCC? Kindly follow the steps below to do so.
UCC Results Checking Steps
As indicated above, you can use the ucc edu gh link to find your semester result.
Thus, follow these steps below to check your result at UCC:
- First, go to the UCC student portal login page;
- Second, enter your UCC Student Registration Number and Password into the fields provided on the page;
- Third, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your University Of Cape Coast student Login Portal account;
- Next, navigate the portal-ucc-edu-gh login link to find the student result checking section on the page and click on it.
- After that, please select the course you want to check its semester result and submit your query.
As noted above, UCC is a global tertiary educational institution that brings quality distance learning education to the doorstep of its students.
For this reason, it uses the ucc.edu.gh portal online page to send important notices to students wherever you may be, including your result.
If you are a distance learning student, then find out how you can check your result below.
UCC Distance Result Check
Likewise, UCC distance learning students can use the portal to check their semester results.
Thus, UCC distance learning students can check their results from here.
On the UCC online students’ result page, you will find the UCC distance portal result-checking link.
When you select the student result button on the page, you will find your detailed UCC semester results.
UCC Resit Results
Also, you can check your UCC resit result when you resit any UCC course paper in a semester.
In this regard, the UCC result checking steps for resit courses is the same as first-time sitting.
As a result, use the link we provided above to check your exam result for a resit paper at UCC.
Educareguide will soon publish a detailed guide and info about the UCC code resit timetable.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC portal login page for students
- UCC E-Learning Student Login – Online Lectures At the University of Cape Coast
- Part Payment of fees at UCC – The percentage of fees you should pay at UCC to register.
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- A list of Postgraduate courses and programmes at UCC
- Mphil Programmes at UCC
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- How to check your UCC admission status
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results.
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, our website has much more information to help you in your education.
Furthermore, you can send us any contribution, comment, or concern on our site. Thus proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.