This guide will help you how to connect to the UEW WiFi service as a student on the University of Education, Winneba campus.
Importantly, students need the University of Education, Winneba, WiFi Connectivity to perform several tasks online, such as:
- Academic research;
- Online Lectures;
- Login to the UEW Online Library and
- Many other online and virtual tasks.
Now, find out how to connect to the UEW WiFi from the details below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Why Must You Use The UEW WIFI?
Sometimes, some students think they do not need to use the internet services that the University has provided for them.
Instead, they prefer to buy their data for internet purposes while on campus.
However, it would help if you realized that it is reasonable to use the University WiFi since you have paid for it.
In this guide, we learn how to connect to the UEW WiFi and locations at the campus.
Also, you will learn about the locations where you can get a strong signal and faster speed.
Steps To Connect To UEW WiFi
Now here are the steps to connect to the University of Education WiFi:
- First, go to your device’s Settings and turn on WiFi
- Search for available networks
- Second, you should see the name or the SSID as “UEW ENTERPRISE.”
- Next, click on it to open the login portal
- Now, in the USERNAME section, enter your Index Number as your username
- Next, enter your Applicant ID as your password in the “PASSWORD” section.
- Remember that your applicant’s ID is the number you used to pay your school fees when you were admitted.
- Please check your ID on your admission letter if you need help remembering it.
- When you submit these details, the system will redirect you to the UEW website.
- Now, you should see the WiFi connection at this point.
Congratulation. You can also enjoy every bit because you have paid for it.
Let us look at areas where you can get a strong and fast internet connection.
Areas Where UEW WiFi Signal Is Strong
The following are some of the areas on the UEW campus where you will get fast internet speed:
- Radio Windy Bay at the South Campus
- In front of Amu Theatre, Central Campus
- Kwegyir Aggrey Hall Block B
- Graphic Design Department
- Ghartey Hall Block A
- GUSS Hostels
- ATMs around the North Campus Entrance
- The IT Department, South Campus
- Beside Osagyefo Library
- North Campus Social Sciences Faculty
- The Pecku Administration Building
- Radio Windy Bay at the South Campus
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Degree Courses Admission Requirements At UEW, University Of Education, Winneba
- How To Apply For EUW Admission, UEW Admission Portal
- UEW ICT Courses Details, Information And Communication Technology program
- UEW Bachelor Of Arts Course, Degree In Arts At University Of Education, Winneba
- Human Resource Management Course At UEW, University Of Education Admission Guide
- Business Courses At UEW and their Cut-Off Points
- UEW Sandwich Masters Programmes, Complete List Of UEW Postgraduate Sandwich Courses
- UEW Distance Learning Programme, University Of Education, Winneba
- Diploma in Distance Education Courses at UEW
- Is UEW Form Out For 2021 – University of Education, Education Admission Forms
- UEW Admission Status Checker 2021 – Find Out Whether You’ve Been Admitted At University Of Education, Winneba
- Is D7 Accepted in UEW
- Home Economics In UEW
- When Is UEW Reopening – University Of Education, Winneba
- UEW ITS Student Portal Login – University of Education, Winneba
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply use the comment section on the sidebar to submit your post.
Now, please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, remember to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.