There are many Admission Requirements for applicants who want to read Degree Courses at Uhas.
Honestly, these multiple entry requirements give applicants the option to apply with the highest and most relevant qualifications they possess.
This guide will explore these categories of applicants and the entry qualification for admission into the University of Health and Allied Science.
Now, which type of qualifications can I use to apply for degree courses admission at Uhas?
Please find all the Degree Courses admission requirements at Uhas right below.
Uhas Admission Requirements For Degree Programs
Again, the University of Health and Allied Science admits students with different qualifications to read degree programs.
Interestingly, it is not so difficult to meet the degree courses admission requirements at Uhas, judging from the details below.
Therefore, you can apply to study for a degree program at Uhas with any of the following qualifications or certificates:
- WASSCE or SSSCE Applicants
- Mature Applicants
- A-Level Applicants
- IGCSE or IB Applicants
- GCE/Advanced Level Applicants
- International Applicants
- American High School grades, grade 12 and 13 examinations
Now let us take this set of qualifications one after the other and explore them.
Wassce Applicants, Requirements For Degree At Uhas
Wassce applicants seeking admission to read degree programs at the University of Health and Allied Science should possess these requirements:
First, at least credit passes or better (i.e. A1- C6) in three(3) Core Subjects, namely:
- English Language;
- Integrated Science; or Social Studies
Furthermore, you should possess at least credit passes (i.e. A1 to C6) in their (3) elective subjects.
Remember that your elective subjects must relate to the program you want to read.
SSSCE Applicants, Admission Requirements At Uhas
Likewise, SSSCE applicants must have at least credit passes or better (i.e. A- D) in all their Core Subjects, especially:
- English Language;
- Mathematics; and
- Integrated Science
Also, applicants should obtain at least three credit passes (i.e. A-D) in their relevant Elective Subjects.
Mature Applicants, Uhas Degree Course Admission Requirements
Notably, Mature Applicants who apply for a degree programme at Uhas should possess these qualifications:
- First, you should possess a Higher National Diploma (i.e. HND) in Dispensing Technology.
- Alternatively, you can apply with a Pharmacy Technician Certificate or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Also, you should have at least three (3) years of relevant working experience at the time of application.
A Level And Or O Level Applicants, Uhas Degree Course Admission Requirements
Specifically, General Certificate of Education at Ordinary Level (i.e. GCE O Level) applicants must have very good passes in five (5) subjects, including:
- English; and
In addition to that, you should have very good passes in:
- Physics; and
Furthermore, it would help if you had a very good pass in General Science and any other relevant subjects at the General Certificate of Education at Advanced Level (i.e. A-Level) or its equivalent.
Specifically, you should have very good passes in the following subjects:
- Chemistry; and
- Physics or Mathematics.
IGCSE And International Baccalaureate Applicants, Uhas Degree Course Admission Requirements
Also, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate applicants must possess at least Grades A*/A-C in:
- Mathematics, and
at the Standard (SL/’O’ Level),
In addition to that, you should have three Higher levels (HL-A to C)/’A’ Level (A to d) or IB2 (A-C) grades in:
- Biology; and
International Applicants And Ghanaians With External Education Credentials
Interestingly this class of applicants should apply with any of these entry qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificates (WASSCE/SSSCE)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- GCE (Cambridge) – ‘A’ Levels
- IGSCE (Cambridge) – ‘A’ Levels
- American High School Grade – Grades 12&13 examination certificates
- Any other relevant external qualifications which have equivalences to the WASSCE or SSSCE and the GCE (A Levels)
- Baccalaureate (From any French-speaking country)
- Foreign High School Diploma that is equivalent to WASSCE.
Other International Students having equivalent qualifications may apply for admission.
Notably, all applicants with Foreign Certificates must receive authentication and accreditation from the Ghana National Accreditation Authority.
Also, Foreign students must have their high school certificates and diplomas translated into English if they are not written in English.
I believe you will evaluate your entry qualification before you apply for admission to Uhas.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Uhas Online Application Portal, How To Apply For Admission Online At University of Health and Allied Sciences
- Does Uhas accept D7, Find Out Whether You Qualify For Admission With D7 At Uhas
- Is Uhas Forms Out 2022, University of Health and Allied Sciences Admission Forms
- Uhas Student Portal Login Page, University of Health And Allied Sciences Student Online Account
- E Portal Uhas LMS Login Portal, E-learning Portal Link To the University Of Health And Allied Sciences
- Uhas E-Learning Portal Login, University of Health and Allied Sciences Login Page
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.