There are many Admission Requirements for applicants who want to read Degree courses at UENR.
Honestly, these multiple entry requirements give applicants the option to apply with the highest and most relevant qualifications they possess.
This guide will explore these categories of applicants and the entry qualification for admission into the University of Energy And Natural Resources.
Now, which type of qualifications can I use to apply for degree courses admission at UENR?
Please find all the Degree Courses admission requirements at UENR right below.
UENR Admission Requirements For Degree Programs
The University of Energy And Natural Resources admits students with different qualifications to read degree programs.
Interestingly, it is not difficult to meet the degree courses admission requirements at UENR, looking at the details below.
In this regard, you can apply to study a degree program at UENR with any of the following qualifications or certificates:
- WASSCE or SSSCE Applicants
- GBCE Applicants
- Mature Applicants.
- ABCE Applicants
- International Applicants
Now, let us take this set of qualifications one after the other and look into them.
Wassce Applicants, Requirements For Degree At UENR
Wassce applicants seeking admission to read degree programs at the University of Energy And Natural Resources should possess these requirements:
First, at least credit passes or better (i.e. A1- C6) in three(3) Core Subjects, namely:
- English Language;
- Integrated Science; or Social Studies
Furthermore, you should possess at least credit passes (i.e. A1 to C6) in their (3) elective subjects.
Remember that your elective subjects must relate to the program you want to read.
SSSCE Applicants, Admission Requirements At UENR
Likewise, SSSCE applicants must have at least credit passes or better (i.e. A- D) in all their Core Subjects, especially:
- English Language;
- Mathematics; and
- Integrated Science
Also, applicants should obtain at least three credit passes (i.e. A-D) in their relevant Elective Subjects.
GCSE/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ And ‘A-Level Applicants
Also, General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)/ Cambridge GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level applicants can apply for admission.
Such applicants must have at least five (5) credit passes at the GCSE, Baccalaureate, or Cambridge O’ Level in these subjects:
- English; and
In addition to that, you should have at least credit passes in your three relevant subjects at the ‘A-Level.
ABCE or GBCE Applicants, Requirement For Degree Course At UENR
These are applicants with Advanced Business Certificate Examination or General Business Certificate Examination qualifications.
Notably, such applicants should possess these requirements:
First, at least credit pass (A-C6) in 6 subjects comprising three core subjects, including:
English Language; and
In addition to that, you must have three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the programme of study are required.
Mature Applicants, UENR Degree Course Admission Requirements
Notably, Mature Applicants who apply for a degree programme at UDS should possess these qualifications:
- First, you must be at least 25 years at the time of application.
- Second, you should have at least three (3) years of relevant working experience at the time of application.
- Third, you must have either WASSCE, SSSCE, or Teachers Cert. ‘A’ or NVTI or NABPTEX certificates.
- Fourth, you must pass the University Entrance Examination
- Where necessary, you should pass the University Applicants Interview.
International Applicants, Admission Requirements At UENR
Indeed, UENR allows international students to apply for admission into the University.
In this regard, foreign applicants must meet these criteria:
- First, you must apply with a certificate from an accredited educational institution.
- Therefore, you can apply with qualifications such as:
- International Baccalaureate (IB); IGCSE, American Grade 13 examinations; and other external qualifications.
- In that case, your entry qualification should be equivalent to the WASSCE or SSSCE and the GCE (A-Level)
Furthermore, UENR will inspect your evidence of proficiency in the English language if you are applying from a Non-English speaking country.
Notably, you must translate the language of your certificate into English in case its original language is not in English.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Does UENR Accept D7
- UENR Courses and Cut-Off Points
- Is UENR A Government University, Find Out Whether UENR Is A Public University Or Private University
- UENR Result Checking Portal
- UDS Courses And Cut Off Points University For Development Studies
- UCC Cut Off Points, UCC University Of Cape Coast
- Legon Courses And Cut Off Points, University Of Ghana
- UENR Student Portal Login, the University of Energy and Natural Resources
- UCC portal login page for students
- UCC E-Learning Student Login – Online Lectures At University of Cape Coast
- Part Payment of fees at UCC – The percentage of fees you should pay at UCC to register.
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- A list of Postgraduate courses and programmes at UCC
- Mphil Programmes at UCC
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- How to check your UCC admission status
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results.
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Thus proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.