The Management of University For Development Studies offers the following UDS Courses And Cut Off Points to applicants.
Indeed, University For Development Studies is a highly reputable and dynamic tertiary educational institution.
Now, it very necessary for students who seek admission to UDS to know to various course options available to them.
Certainly, equipping yourself with this know knowledge will aid you to make well-informed academic decisions for your career.
Surely, this guide will aid you in this regard.
Now what is the meaning of cut off point? Find the explanation of what a cut off point is below:
Cut Off Points For UDS – Entry Requirements To UDS
Now, what do I mean by Of UDS programmes and cut off points?
A cut off point is the minimum aggregate an applicant must have in order to secure an admission to a school, university or college.
Thus, the lower the number of aggregate, the more your chance you have of getting admission to study a course or program of your preference.
Truly, knowing the courses offered in UDS and their cut off points helps you to set a performance target for yourself even before you write your wassce examination.
Assuredly, Educareguide has compiled a list of all UDS cut off points 2021/22 for your benefit. Therefore, you will find every UDS course and its cut off point in this article.
UDS Programmes And Cut Off Points
At this point, let’s go through the complete checklist of UDS Courses And Their Cut Off Points right below.
As a matter of caution, you should strive to attain the best of grades, as very few applicants get admission with the cut off aggregate.
As a word of caution, do not make the cut off point your must get aggregate. Rather strive to get an aggregate that is better than the cut off point.
Certainly, the cutoff point changes from year to year, depending of the situation. You will find the List Of all UDS Courses and their minimum admission requirements for 2021/22 below:
- BA Development Education 19
- BEd Agricultural Science 20
- BEd Basic Education 21
- BEd Early Childhood Care And Education 21
- BEd Family And Consumer Science 19
- BEd Social Science 16
- BSc Agribusiness 18
- BSc Agriculture Technology 17
- BSc Aquaculture Technology And Fisheries Science 16
- BSc Biotechnology And Molecular Biology 17
- BSc Community Nutrition 19
- BSc Ecotourism And Hospitality Management 16
- BSc Environmental Management And Sustainability 18
- BSc Family And Consumer Science 17
- BSc Fisheries And Aquaculture Technology 20
- BSc Food Science And Technology 15
Definitely, the list is not exhausted as you can find more courses that UDS offer just below.
Courses Offered In UDS
- BSc Health Information Management 14
- BSc Medical Imaging Technology 14
- BSc Midwifery 13
- BSc Nurse Anaesthesia 14
- BSc Nurse Practitioner 13
- BSc Nursing 13
- BSc Paediatric Nursing 14
- BSc Physician Assistant 13
- BSc Renewable Natural Resources 17
- BSc Social Change Communication 18
- BSc Veterinary Nursing 16
- Certificate In Early Childhood Care And Education 19
- Diploma In Agriculture Science Education 20
- Diploma In Agriculture Technology 20
- Diploma In Basic Education 20
- Diploma In Biotechnology And Molecular Biology 19
- Diploma In Development Education 16
- Diploma In Development Education Studies 17
- Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education 18
- Diploma In Family And Consumer Science 17
- Diploma In Social Change Communication 16
As can be seen from above, the University For Development Studies Offers a wide range of programs to undergraduate students.
Certainly, the above information reflects prevailing UDS cut off points which we would update from time to time. Therefore bookmark and stay glued to our website for any latest updates.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Does UDS Accept D7 – Find Out Whether You Qualify For Admission With D7 At UDS
- When Is UDS Reopening – University For Development Studies
- UDS Student Portal Login – University For Development Studies
- Does Legon Accept D7 grade – University of Ghana
- Is D7 accepted in UCC – University of Cape Coast
- Admission Requirements at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- General Admission requirement at UCC – University of Cape Coast
- Home Economics courses offered in KNUST
- Art Courses at KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- KNUST Student Login Portal – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Home Economics courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- General Arts courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Science Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others