Educareguide has written all the details about General Arts Courses In UCC, University Of Cape Coast. Therefore check the list of courses below if you read the general arts program at the Senior High School.
Indeed, the University of Cape Coast is a highly reputable tertiary institution established in Ghana with the aim of training teachers and other human resource needs of Ghana.
Thus, many students, both in Ghana and worldwide (i.e. international students), desire to enter into such a respected tertiary educational institution.
Typically, Courses under bachelor of arts in UCC are among the humanity courses in UCC.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Bachelor Of Arts Courses In UCC
Indeed, it wasn’t a surprise to me when someone asked, “what are the art courses available at UCC? Henceforth, without hesitation, I quickly researched and put together this article to address the student’s concerns.
Interestingly, high school graduates have alternatives to the bachelor of arts UCC courses.
Therefore, I thought it necessary to provide and continuously update the list of art courses at the University of Cape Coast for your benefit as our website visitor.
Remember, the University of Cape Coast is not the only academic institution that offers the university courses below.
Furthermore, in this article, we will look at the grades you should obtain in your Senior High School examination (e.g. WASSSCE) to get admission to UCC and read an art program.
Meanwhile, remember that the better your aggregate, the better your chances of securing admission into UCC to read or study an art course.
Complete Of List Of Courses For General Arts Students At UCC
Moreover, general arts students qualify to read the following Programme in UCC. Now, what are the courses in UCC for general art students?
Meanwhile, we have attached the cutoff points or the maximum aggregate you should get to get a UCC program admission.
Specifically, browse through our site to know the complete detailed admission requirements of the art field courses in UCC:
- BA Anthropology Cut Off Point is 28
- BA Classics and Philosophy Cut Off Point is 28
- BA Communication Studies Cut Off Point is 19
- BA Dance Cut Off Point is 23
- BA Economics Cut Off Point is 19
- BA English Cut Off Point is 23
- BA Film Studies Cut Off Point is 29
- BA French Cut Off Point is 23
- BA History Cut Off Point is 14
- BA Population and Health Cut Off Point is 26
- BA Social Behavior and Conflict Management Cut Off Point is 26
- BA Social Sciences (Geography) ( Cut Off Point is 25
- BA Sociology Cut Off Point is 26
- BA Theatre Studies Cut Off Point is 27
We have not finished yet, thus check out other arts courses for general arts students in UCC below.
Bachelor Of Arts UCC
Honestly, there are other Art Courses Offered At the University Of Cape Coast that students who read arts at SHS can select. Thus, check the list of UCC courses right below:
- BCom Accounting Cut Off Point is 13
- BCom Finance Cut Off Point is 14
- BCom Human Resource Management Cut Off Point is 20
- BCom Management Cut Off Point is 20
- BEd Accounting Cut Off Point is 15
- BEd Management Cut Off Point is 16
- BMus Music Cut Off Point is 19
- BMus Religion and Human Values 24
- BSc Geography And Regional Planning Cut Off Point is 18
- BSc Hospitality Management Cut Off Point is 20
- BSc Tourism Management Cut Off Point is 29
- BEd Health, Physical Education and Recreation Cut Off Point is 20
- BEd Arts Cut Off Point is 20
- BEd Basic Education Cut Off Point is 25
- BEd Computer Science Cut Off Point is
- BEd Early Childhood Education Cut Off Point is 24
- BEd Guidance and Counselling Cut Off Point is 27
- BEd Mathematics Cut Off Point is 19
- BEd Social Science Cut Off Point is 15
- BEd Social Studies Cut Off Point is 16
- BSc Psychology ) Cut Off Point is 18
- BSc Statistics Cut Off Point is 16
- BSc Community Mental Health Nursing Cut Off Point is 24
- BSc Mental Health Nursing Cut Off Point is 25
- BSc Nursing Cut Off Point is 17
The above shows that General Arts students have multiples general arts courses offered in UCC at the University of Cape Coast.
Also, from the above, you should note that B.ed arts UCC is also referred to as bachelor of education Arts or in UCC.
Nevertheless, it would help if you remembered that you should obtain suitable grades and aggregate to gain admission to study UCC courses for general arts students.
Meanwhile, it would help if you also remembered that, when it comes to visual art courses in UCC, visual arts qualify to read most of the courses listed above.
Bachelor Of Arts Programs In UCC And Cut Off Points
Importantly, you need to know the University of Cape Coast Courses And Cut Off Points for the 2021 admission year.
Remember that every student who obtains from aggregate 6 to 24 has the right to gain admission to study courses offered at UCC for general arts students.
Nevertheless, the lack of resources makes it necessary for the university to adopt a cutoff point for enrolment to every program.
Usually, the number of applicants for a particular program, and the space available in the university, will determine the cutoff point.
For this reason, you must work diligently to make the best grades to gain admission. Also, the cut-off point of University of Cape Coast admission is not static.
However, general arts courses in UCC and cut off points may change from year to year.
Remember that, apart from the UCC bachelor of arts courses, you may qualify to read another programme at UCC.
Finally, I must say that typically University of Cape Coast courses and fees for General Arts programmes are lower than that of Science programmes.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- List of Courses and Programs offered at UCC and their Cut off point
- UCC admission requirements 2021/2022
- UCC Admission requirement for GBCE applicants – University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, many other contents are available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.