If you are a business student seeking admission at the University of Education, Winneba, UEW Business Courses and Cut-Off Points will interest you.
Indeed, the information below provides a checklist of the various programs that Business students can study at UEW.
Now find all the details you need about UEW business in this guide.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
UEW School Of Business Programs
Usually, we inform and update all prospective students on UEW business courses and their admission requirements.
What courses does UEW offer to business students with Wassce certificates and applicants with other related certificates?
By the way, does UEW offer a business administration program? Indeed, you will know from this guide whether UEW offers a business administration program.
Now, what courses does UEW offer to a business student?
Now Checkout the list of business courses and the cut off point at UEW right below.
Business Courses In UEW And Requirements
Here is the list of Business Courses in UEW and the aggregates you should obtain to qualify:
- 2- Year Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting Studies (BBA – Accounting)
- 2- Year Bachelor Of Business Administration In Human Resource Management (BBA – HRM)
- 4-Year Bachelor Of Business Administration In Accounting Studies
- BSc. Agribusiness Management And Entrepreneurship With Education
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (Accounting Option)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (Banking And Finance Option)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (Human Resource Management Option)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (Marketing Option)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (Procurement And Supply Chain Management Option)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (b. BA)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (b. BA)
- BA (Accounting)
- BA (Banking And Finance)
- BA Human Resources
- BA Marketing
- BA Procurement And Supply Chain Management
- BSc. (Management Education)
- BBA Human Resources /BBA Marketing/ BBA Logistics And Supply Chain
- BBA. Marketing
- Post- Diploma BBA Human Resources /BBA Marketing/ BBA Logistics And Supply Chain
- Post- Diploma BBA Human Resources /BBA Marketing/ BBA Procurement And
You can realize from the above that business students have many options.
Other Levels Of Business Programmes at UEW
You should realize that the list of UEW business courses cut-off above is only degree programs for applicants.
Thus, if you want to apply for the following levels of programmes, then check our other guides for more details on them:
- Business Diploma programmes
- Business Masters Programs
- Business PhD programmes
Now check out the cut off points for the business course below.
Cut Off Points For UEW Business Courses, Wassce Applicants
Indeed, if you are applying for business programs at UEW, you must know which subject you should pass and the qualify of grades in WASSCE to get admission at UEW.
Usually, these UEW business courses cut-off will help you to select a course according to your performance at Wassce.
Even more so, business students at SHS will also use these cut off grades as a learning guide whiles at school.
In this regard, WASSCE applicants must get at least A1 to C6 in all written subjects.
For this reason, you must obtain from A1 to C6 in all your core subjects. In addition, you should also get from A1 to C6 in all your elective subjects to get admission to the University of Education, Winneba, School of Business.
Please note that the University of Education, Winneba uses your best three core and three elective subjects to compute your aggregate.
From the above information, you notice that UEW does not accept D7.
Is Business Administration A Good Career?
Factually speaking, business administration is the driving force for attaining a top management position in any business organization.
Thus, business administration professionals can rise to the top of an organization’s hierarchy.
In other words, as a business administration graduate, you can start your career from as low as a messenger to as high as the Chief Executive Officer of any corporate organization.
Usually, University of Education, Winneba courses, and fees for Business programs are lower than science courses and programs in UEW.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Business Courses In Legon, University Of Ghana
- Business Courses In KNUST, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology
- UEW Distance Learning Programme, University Of Education, Winneba
- UEW Distance Diploma Courses
- UEW Admission Portal 2023 – University of Education, Winneba
- Is UEW Form Out For 2023 – University of Education, Education Admission Forms
- UEW Admission Status Checker 2023 – Find Out Whether You’ve Been Admitted At University Of Education, Winneba
- Is D7 Accepted in UEW
- Home Economics In UEW
- When Is UEW Reopening – University Of Education, Winneba
- UEW ITS Student Portal Login – University of Education, Winneba
- When will Legon Forms be out in 2023
- Is UCC 2023/2024 Forms out
- When will UCC distance forms be out for the 2023 admission year?
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Use the comment section on the sidebar to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.