We have compiled the details of the Oil and Gas courses in UCC for all prospective students who want to build a career in this newly emerging field of study at the University Of Cape Coast.
Indeed, Oil and Gas courses are among the most recent postgraduate courses that the University has mounted.
As a result, many students who want to be a long-lasting career in Oil and Gas prefer to read this Masters program at UCC.
Assuredly, in this guide, you will find out the following details about the Oil and Gas programmes offered at UCC:
- The list of Oil and Gas Courses at UCC
- The Nature of the in Oil and Gas ProgramS in comparison with other courses at UCC
- Admission requirements to qualify to read Masters in Oil and Gas at UCC
- The fees you must pay to enrol in the program?
- What is the price of the admission form?
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does UCC Offer Oil and Gas Masters Course?
So does the University of Cape Coast offer Oil and Gas courses?
Indeed, UCC offers Oil and Gas programs for students at the University.
Now, why do people prefer these Oil and Gas Courses?
Indeed, some students who enrol at UCC to read Masters programs prefer to specialize in Oil and Gas Masters courses.
Honestly, this is not surprising because Oil and Gas is an emerging career field in Ghana.
Surely, this has become necessary since Ghana discovered Oil in commercial quantity.
Furthermore, graduates from this course feed the oil and gas industry in Ghana.
Therefore, it doesn’t surprise me when I realize a lot of attention Oil and Gas in recent times.
Now find out the list Oil and Gas Course in UCC right below.
List Of Oil And Gas Courses At UCC
If you are thinking of reading a Masters in Oil and Gas at UCC, then you may consider the following options available to you:
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- M.Phil Communication in Oil and Gas Management
- M.Sc Oil and Gas Resource Management
- M.A Communication in Oil and Gas Management
Now find out the entry requirements for the courses above right below.
Admission Requirements Masters In Oil and Gas, UCC Program
In this regard, applicants must hold any or some of the following qualifications:
- A First degree in Oil and Gas from any recognized academic institution in Ghana or outside Ghana
- First Class Degree in a related program from a recognized and accredited University
- A First Class, Second Class Upper, or Second Class Lower Degree from any recognized and accredited University
Remember that those who hold a first degree in Oil and Gas from recognized and accredited institutions stand better at gaining admission.
Furthermore, you should note that the admission requirement for UCC MSc in Oil and Gas changes from time to time, depending on the situation.
Thus, Educareguide will continue to update from time to time to stay up to date with any changing trends.
Now find more details about UCC Postgraduate Admission Requirements from our website.
Mode Of Study, UCC Oil And Gas Masters Program
Is UCC offering these oil and gas courses on A Regular, Sandwich Or Distance Program?
Now, let’s find out the mode of studying the UCC Oil and Gas Masters Course.
In this regard, you should note the following:
- MBA Oil and Gas Management (Regular basis)
- M.Phil Communication in Oil and Gas Management (Regular basis)
- M.Sc Oil and Gas Resource Management (Sandwich basis)
- M.A Communication in Oil and Gas Management ( Sandwich basis)
Thus, you can choose to study your Oil and Gas program on any of the bases above.
We will update you whenever the University starts offering any of the courses on another basis.
This is why you should subscribe for notification from our site to keep updating you on all educational news in Ghana and across the globe.
Very importantly, you should remember that you will do some of the coursework online. For this reason, you must have a laptop, access to the internet and be very knowledgeable in using computers for online learning.
Let’s now check the duration of study for the program right below.
The Duration Of Study, Masters In Oil and Gas At UCC
Now, how long does it take to complete the Oil and Gas Masters Course?
Well, the following details:
- MBA Oil and Gas Management (Three Semesters)
- M.Phil Communication in Oil and Gas Management (Three Semesters)
- M.Sc Oil and Gas Resource Management (Two Sandwich Semesters)
- M.A Communication in Oil and Gas Management ( Two Sandwich Semesters)
Price Of Admission Form
Now how much is the cost of the admission forms?
Currently, the UCC admission form for the Masters program in Oil and Gas is Ghc 250.00.
Meanwhile, it would help if you remembered that this could change from year to year.
Therefore consider this when making your educational budget.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC Masters Courses Admission Requirements
- Masters In Accounting At UCC, MBA Accounting
- Distance Learning Masters Programmes at UCC
- UCC Management Masters Course, MBA General Management Program
- Masters In English at UCC, MA English Language, MA Literature In English
- UCC Sandwich Masters Programmes – University of Cape Coast
- UCC Postgraduate Courses And Programmes
- Mphil Programmes At UCC
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.