The management of University of Cape Coast is pleased to offer the following Home Economics courses in UCC to students who have successfully completed Senior High School.
Indeed Home economics programs and UCC are very interesting with a lot of prospects. I In the meantime, let’s look some brief vital information you need to know about UCC.
Truly, the government of Ghana established the University of Cape Coast in Ghana.
Thus, many students, especially, those in Senior High School have the desire to enter into such a respected tertiary educational institution.
Normally, it is quite competitive to gain admission for Home Economics Courses In UCC.
Because UCC is a predominantly education based university, home economics programs are normally in the area of educational courses.
Can You Get A Degree In Home Economics At UCC
Indeed, University of Cape Coast offers many home economics programs to students who graduate from Senior High Schools in Ghana and beyond.
Certainly, we will explore the various courses that Home Economics students can study at UCC.
After that, Educareguide will proceed to look at the grades you should obtain in WASSSCE or your Senior High School examination in order to qualify for admission to UCC home economics courses.
Bachelor Of Education In Home Economics
Indeed Bachelor of Education in Home Economics is program designed to equip students with all the skills to succeed in various careers in the field of home economics.
In the meantime, let’s focus on student in Ghana who read home economics at Senior High School. First of all, WASSCE applicants must get at least from A1 to C6 in all the subjects that he or she writes.
For this reason, you must obtain from A1 to C6 in all your four core subjects at Senior High School. In addition, you should also get from A1 to C6 in all your elective subjects studied at High School.
As usual, please note that, University of Cape Coast uses your best three core subjects and best three elective subjects to compute your aggregate.
Notably, the university will use English, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science to admit student for Science related programs.
However, the university uses English, Core Mathematics and Social Studies to admit students for humanity related programs. Now let’s look at the List of Home Economics Programs Offered at UCC or University of Cape Coast.
What Courses Are Under Home Economics At UCC
Indeed, Home Economics students qualify to read the following Courses in UCC. Specifically, here are the courses at for home economics students at University of Cape Coast:
- BEd Home Economics Cut Off Point is 30
- BEd Health, Physical Education and Recreation Cut Off Point is 20
- BEd Basic Education Cut Off Point is 25
- BEd Early Childhood Education Cut Off Point is 24
- BEd Guidance and Counselling Cut Off Point is 27
- BEd Social Science Cut Off Point is 15
- BEd Social Studies Cut Off Point is 16
- BA Dance Cut Off Point is 23
- BA Economics Cut Off Point is 19
- BA Film Studies Cut Off Point is 29
- BA Population and Health Cut Off Point is 26
- BA Social Behaviour and Conflict Management Cut Off Point is 26
- BA Theatre Studies Cut Off Point is 27
- BA Mus Music Cut Off Point is 19
- BA Mus Religion and Human Values 24
- BSc Psychology ) Cut Off Point is 18
- BSc Aggro-Processing Cut Off Point is 30
- BSc Biochemistry Cut Off Point is 14
- BSc Chemistry Cut Off Point is 25
- BSc Fisheries and Aquatic Science Cut Off Point is 30
- BSc Industrial Chemistry Cut Off Point is 22
- BSc Community Mental Health Nursing Cut Off Point is 24
- BSc Mental Health Nursing Cut Off Point is 25
- BSc Nursing Cut Off Point is 17
- BSc Hospitality Management Cut Off Point is 20
- BSc Tourism Management Cut Off Point is 29
From the above, it shows that Home Economics students have many options of courses to choose from at University of Cape Coast in Ghana.
Nevertheless, you must bear in mind that you need to obtain the right grades to meet the admission requirements of the university.
University of Cape Coast UCC Courses and Cut Off Points
Though every student who obtains from aggregate 6 to 36 has the right to be admitted. Nevertheless, the lack of resources makes it necessary for the university to adopt a cut off point for every program.
For example, in recent years, the UCC general cut off point has been aggregate 24. Usually, number of applicants for a particular program, and the vacancies available in the university will determine the cut off point.
For this reason, you must work diligently to make the best grades, to gain admission. Thus, the cut off point of University of Cape Coast, UCC Admission is not static. Finally, I must say that, normally UCC courses and fees for Home Economics programs are quite on the high side than that of General Arts courses at UCC.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Home Economics courses at Legon
- Home Economics courses at KNUST
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- Student Login Portal – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Student Login Portal – UDS – University For Development Studies
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
- TTU Portal Login – Takoradi Technical University
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.