The Management of University of Health and Allied Sciences has made available the UHAS Student Portal Login Page so that you can use to perform certain basic tasks.
It is important for students of University of Health and Allied Sciences to know and understand how the UHAS student portal platform works so as to use effectively.
As matter of fact, the University of Health and Allied Sciences student portal is the Student Information System – SIS – designed by the university to collect and maintain an up to date students records at the university.
Thus, we will take you through every necessary step you need to
- first, login to the UHAS portal;
- second, find certain information on the portal; and
- lastly, how to reset your UHAS password in case you loose it or forget it.
When it comes to student notice, you can visit the uhas homepage for all uhas announcements.
In the mean time let’s consider the UHAS student Email Service.
UHAS Student Mail
Your UHAS student Email address is the address that you will use for any correspondence with the university.
Thus, you will use your UHAS Email to receive all news letters from the university direct into your inbox.
Very importantly, I recommend that you create a special purse email address right at time of applying for admission, to use for every online active at UHAS.
Before, you sign in to your UHAS student page, you must have your UHAS student Email account that is active to be able to access the uhas student login page.
Now, lets find out about how to login to your UHAS student account right below.
How To Login To Your UHAS Student Portal Account
Remember that, the Uhas SIS is the platform that keeps all your personal and academic information at the university.
Certainly, login to your UHAS student portal by using the following steps:
- First click HERE to go to the UHAS student portal login page.
- Secondly, enter your Username and Password in the fields provided on the page.
- Thirdly click on the “Login” button to sign in to your UHAS online student platform.
Now, how do I reset my UHAS student password? Find that right below.
How To Reset Your UHAS Student Portal Password
In case you forget your password at UHAS or want to change your UHAS password at anytime, use the steps provided below:
Before, you reset your student password at Uhas, please make sure that your Uhas student Email account is active.
Now, if you have lost or cannot remember your password, then follow these to reset your student account.
First, click HERE to go to the password reset page of UHAS.
Secondly, when you enter your Username and click on the “Search” button, a password reset link is sent to your email.
Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set your UHAS student password.
Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password subsequently.
Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember, or better still, write and keep it in safe place for the future.
I believe all your confusion surrounding the UHAS Student Portal Login is resolved.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC Student Portal Login – University of Cape Coast
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- Student Login Portal – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Student Login Portal – UDS – University For Development Studies
- TTU Portal Login – Takoradi Technical University
- UPSA Student Portal Login Page – University of Professional Studies, Accra
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- Business courses at Moi University
- Business courses at UON – University of Nairobi
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.