The Management of the University of Health and Allied Sciences has made available the UHAS Student Portal Login Page so you can use it to perform specific basic tasks.
To use it effectively, students of the University of Health and Allied Sciences must know and understand how the UHAS student portal platform works.
Factually speaking, the University of Health and Allied Sciences student portal is the Student Information System – SIS – designed by the university to collect and maintain up-to-date student records.
Thus, we will take you through every necessary step you need to
- First, login to the UHAS portal;
- Second, find certain information on the portal and
- Lastly, reset your UHAS password in case you lose or forget it.
Regarding student notice, you can visit the Uhas homepage for all Uhas announcements.
In the meantime, let’s consider the UHAS student Email Service.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
UHAS Student Mail
Your UHAS student Email address is the address that you will use for any correspondence with the university.
Thus, you will use your UHAS Email to receive all newsletters from the university directly into your inbox.
Very importantly, I recommend that you create a special purse email address right at the time of applying for admission to use for every online activity at UHAS.
Before you sign in to your UHAS student page, you must have your UHAS student Email account active to access the UHAS student login page.
Now, let’s find out how to login to your UHAS student account right below.
How To Login To Your UHAS Student Portal Account
Remember that the Uhas SIS is the platform that keeps all your personal and academic information at the university.
Certainly, login to your UHAS student portal by using the following steps:
- First, click here to go to the UHAS student portal login page.
- Secondly, enter your Username and Password in the fields on the page.
- Thirdly, click the “Login” button to sign in to your UHAS online student platform.
Now, how do I reset my UHAS student password? Find that right below.
How To Reset Your UHAS Student Portal Password
In case you forget your password at UHAS or want to change your UHAS password at any time, use the steps provided below:
Before resetting your student password at Uhas, please ensure your Uhas student Email Account is active.
If you have lost or cannot remember your password, follow these to reset your student account.
First, click here to go to the password reset page of UHAS.
Secondly, when you enter your Username and click the “Search” button, a password reset link is sent to your email.
Next, you will open your email inbox and click on the activation link to set your UHAS student password.
Lastly, you enter your new password, which will subsequently be your login password.
Notably, make sure that your login password is one that you can easily remember or, better still, write and keep in a safe place for the future.
I believe all your confusion surrounding the UHAS Student Portal Login is resolved.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC Student Portal Login – University of Cape Coast
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- Student Login Portal – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Student Login Portal – UDS – University For Development Studies
- TTU Portal Login – Takoradi Technical University
- UPSA Student Portal Login Page – University of Professional Studies, Accra
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- Business courses at Moi University
- Business courses at UON – University of Nairobi
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, our website has much other information to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution,, comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know what you think about this article. Thanks.