We have a compilation of the best nursing schools that you can apply for admission in Ghana. Therefore check the full list of these nursing training institutions in this guide.
Indeed, I will advice you to carefully study the list and check out the types of nursing program they offer to applicants.
Not only that, but also check the certificate that these nursing institutions award at the end of the training program.
As a result, you will be able to evaluate each nursing school that is in the list below for the purposes of your educational choices.
For this reason Educareguide regularly compiles and updates the list of the popular nursing training schools that are available in Ghana.
In the first place, find out the list the 10 best nursing schools in Ghana right below.
Top 10 Nursing Training Colleges In Ghana
Now, what is the 10 most top nursing training institutions available in Ghana?
Definitely, this is the list of the 10 Top Nursing and Midwifery colleges in Ghana:
- College of Health and Well-Being, Kintampo, Bono East
- Nursing & Midwifery Training School ,Korle-Bu, Accra
- Nursing & Midwifery Training School, 37Military, Accra.
- Nursing & Midwifery Training College , Kumasi
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Sunyani, Bono Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College-,Koforidua, Eastern Region
- Nurses Training College, Ho, Volta Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College Cape Coast, Central Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College Sekondi, Western Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training School, Tamale, Northern Region
Surely, we will update the above list from time to time as time goes on. Thus, stay clued to our website by clicking the notification button and or bookmarking our webpage.
Now which other nursing training institutions can you enroll in?
20 Top Nursing Training Colleges In Ghana
Apart from the above, there are other very reputable nursing training colleges you can enroll.
Thus check out these other schools that offer nursing courses to applicants in the list below:
- Nurses Training College Bolgatanga, Upper East Region
- Nursing & Midwifery Training College, Pantang, Accra
- SDA Nurses Training College, ,Kwadaso, Ashanti Region
- Presby Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Agogo, Ashanti Region
- SDA Midwifery Training College, Asamang, Ashanti Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College,Ashanti Mampong
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Tepa, Ashanti Region
- Holy Family Nurses Training College, Nkawkaw, Eastern Region
- Nursing and Midwifery Training College, Odumase-Krobo, Eastern Region
Community Health Nurses Training School, Jirapa, Upper West Region
Certainly, the NMC has given accreditation to all these nursing schools to run the programs they offer.
As we indicated above, we will continue to update you regularly on other nursing training schools that will best suit your interest and career.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Complete List of nursing training college in Ghana
- Is UCC 2021/2022 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you’ve been admitted at University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others