Indeed, Educareguide considers it very important to inform students about the many nursing courses in Ghana and the Schools, Colleges and Universities that offer them. Thus checkout out a full list of nursing courses below.
As a matter of fact, nursing is a very popular tertiary program in Ghana.
Of course, its popularity is understandable because, the program provides some kind of readily available job for graduates. At least, that’s the perception of students who prefer to read nursing at colleges in Ghana.
For this reason, many high school graduates, fancy their chance to read a nursing program in a tertiary institution.
Indeed, if that’s why you are on this page, then you are on the right site where we give the necessary information that you will need to make very good career choices.
Certainly, in this article, will answer all the salient questions about nursing courses in university, schools and colleges.
Now, what category of nursing is available for study? Assuredly, you will find the list right below.
Types Of Nursing Courses In Nursing Training Schools
Now, how many types of nursing courses are there in nursing schools in Ghana? Surely you will find the list of nursing courses and their technical abbreviations below.
As a matter of fact, you can choose form any of the following nursing courses to read at a nursing school that offers the programme:
- RGN – Registered General Nursing
- RCN – Royal College of Nursing
- RMN – Mental Health Nursing
- RM – Registered Midwifery
- PN – Practical Nursing
- NAC – Nursing Assistant Clinical
- OPN – Ophthalmic Nursing
- CCN – Guide to Critical Care Nursing
- PON – Power of Nursing
- PHN – Public Health Nursing
- EN – Enrolled Nursing
- MID – Midwifery Nursing
- NAP – Nursing Assistive Personnel
- ENT – Otorhinolaryngology Nursing
Thus, if you are looking for which nursing course you can study at Nursing School, then you make your choice for the list of Nursing programme above.
Educareguide will update you on the differences and similarities in the duties among the above type of nurses very soon.
So as to get updated regularly on nursing courses and admission news, subscribe of notification by clicking other notification button above and bookmark our page.
Now check out the level of nursing courses offered in the following Ghanaian universities, schools, and colleges below.
General Nursing Courses In Ghana
Here is the the full list of nursing courses in Ghana. In addition to that, Educareguide has listed the colleges which offer these Nursing programs in Ghana:
- Bachelor Of Science In Nursing – UG Legon – University of Ghana
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery – UG Legon – University of Ghana
- Bachelor of Nursing – UCC – University of Cape Coast
- BSc Nursing – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Diploma in nursing – Kintampo College of Health and Well-Being
- Diploma in nursing – Cape Coast Nursing and Midwifery Training College
- Fundamentals of nursing; first aid and bandaging – 37 Military Hospital Nursing and Midwifery Training College – 37NMTC –
- Psychiatrics nursing course – Pantang Nursing and Midwifery Training College
- Environmental Health (Diploma) – Agogo Nursing Training College
Certainly, we will update the above list as new information comes in from various tertiary institutions in the country.
Now, “can a visual art student apply for nursing”. Check out the answer below.
Can A Visual Art Student Apply For Nursing
Indeed, every university or college has its specific admission requirement.
As matter of fact, visual arts students can apply for Nursing course in a university or college.
Nevertheless, you must bear in mind that, you need to possess the quality grades expected from you to gain admission a the university.
Factually speaking, University of Ghana admits visual arts students to read nursing.
Also, In UCC, visual arts students can study nursing if you posses the requisite grades and aggregates.
Just bookmark and subscribe to Educareguide and we will update you on admission opportunities for visual arts students in various schools, universities and colleges.
Finally, you will find other articles relating to Nursing Courses In Ghana below.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Complete List of nursing training college in Ghana
- Is UCC 2021/2022 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you’ve been admitted at University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others