When you go through the Nursing Training School Prospectus below, you will find the list of things to buy for Nursing School admission in Ghana.
First, we congratulate everyone who has been admitted to read the Nursing and/or Midwifery course in any Health Educational institution in Ghana.
Congratulations to you all.
Meanwhile, you should notice some essential items you should present for enrolment into the Nursing College.
Thus, this guide has the Nursing Training School Prospectus for students admitted to Ghana Nursing institutions.
Now find the complete list of items you should buy for nursing school admission from the details right below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
List Of Items For Personal Use
As part of your program’s rudiments, you should ensure that you have these items. Remember that you will use these items as personal effects:
- Five yards of Green Material for two uniforms. Notably, the School will do the sowing for you
- Four yards of White polyester material for two aprons and two caps
- White polyester material for aprons (1 yd is GHC 6.00)
- Sets of two Khaki trousers
- Sets of Two white short sleeves shirts for males.
- Clinical Made at the for males coat sold
- Pairs of shoes – 1 brown: 1 black with a rubber sole for work and lectures.
- One Sleeping mattress
- Two plastic buckets
- Large containers to store water
List Of Things Supplied By The SRC
Also, the Students Representative Council will supply you with the following items at specific prices. Thus, the SRC will give you all these items when you pay your fees:
- College designed pen
- College-designed Ex. books
- Breast watch
- College designed bag
- College designed T-shirt
- College designed sticker
- College designed broach
- One clinical thermometer
- One pair of surgical scissors
- One stethoscope
Stationary For Academic Work
Interestingly, you can either buy these items from the School or purchase them yourself:
- Six foolscap notebooks
- Six exercise books
- Two jotters
- Two pencils
- One ruler
- One eraser
- Ball-point pens
Tools For Field Work
In addition to the above, you must present these tools to be used to keep the campus clean:
- Brand new cutlasses
- Long broom with
- Short broom
- One hoe
Remember that your admission offer is time-bound. Thus earlier you accept your admission offer, the better for you.
For this reason, you should pay the non-refundable admission fee stated in your admission letter or Mail it on time.
Also, you should report on time to campus to acclimatize and settle in properly before serious academic begins at the Nursing School of your choice.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Best Government Nursing Schools In Ghana
- Complete list of nursing training colleges in Ghana
- Nursing Interview Dates For Admission
- Best Nursing Schools In Ghana, Find Out The List Of Top Nursing Schools In Ghana
- How To Apply For Nursing School In Ghana
- Does UCC Offer Nursing? Here Is The Complete Answer you seek
- Nursing Courses In Ghana, All You Need To Know About Nursing Programs Offered In Ghana
- How Much Is Nursing Training Forms In Ghana
- Is UCC 2021/2022 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School.
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you have admission at the University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.