When it comes to how to buy Legon forms with MoMo, this guide will give you all the steps to follow to do so.
Indeed, the University of Ghana continues to make it comfortable and convenient for applicants to buy their admission forms using countless outlets.
Interestingly, the University allows you to buy now your application form using Mobile Money.
In this regard, which Momo platforms does the University allow applicants to use to pay for the price of the Application Voucher?
Find the answer to this question from the details right below.
Momo Companies For Buying UG Forms
Now, let us know which Momo platforms are available to buy Legon admission forms.
In other words, which Telco Mobile Money can I use to pay for my University of Application E-Voucher?
You can use all the MoMo platforms in Ghana to pay for UG Admission Voucher.
Thus, all of these Mobile Money companies are available to UG applicants:
- MTN Mobile Money
- Vodafone Cash
- Airtel/Tigo Money
Now let us check out the Legon Momo Payment procedure right below.
Steps To Buy Legon Forms With MoMo
Now follow these steps to buy your University of Ghana Application Voucher with Mobile Money:
- First, Dial *887*18# on all networks
- Second, Enter UG
- Authorise Payment by entering your Momo PIN
You will now receive an E-Voucher via SMS after successfully sending your Payment.
Sometimes, you may not receive the SMS after completing the transaction.
In that case, follow the steps below to retrieve your Legon E-Voucher.
Steps To Retrieve Your Legon E-Voucher Via USSD Code
You may sometimes not receive the Voucher after completing your Payment as indicated above.
In that case, follow these steps to retrieve your University of Ghana E-Voucher:
- First, Dial *887*18#
- Second, select “Yes”
- Third, select “Retrieve E-Voucher.”
After completing these steps, the system will send you the details of the E-Voucher (i.e. University of Ghana, Serial Number, and PIN).
If you still do not receive the E-Voucher details, contact the University.
Contact, University Of Ghana E-Voucher
Applicants who still do not receive their Legon E-Voucher should contact these support lines for assistance:
Remember to call only during working hours.
Other Relevant Information Regarding UG Forms
Honestly, you will find essential information from these links:
- First, find out the List of Places you can buy UG forms from here.
- Second, find out when University of Ghana forms will be out from here.
- Third, find out the price of the University of Ghana E-Voucher from here.
- Fourth, find out the steps to follow to apply for admission at the University of Ghana from here.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- How to buy University of Ghana Application Forms Online
- When will University of Ghana Forms be out For the 2021/2022 academic year?
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2021-2022?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have much more content to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.