Interestingly, the University of Ghana, Legon, provides an avenue for International Students to send your Online Application to the University.
Thus, this guide will explore the steps you need to follow to apply for admission to the University of Ghana if you are a foreign student.
Now find all the details regarding this subject from the details below.
First of all, let us find out who is an International Student.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Who Is An International Student?
Factually speaking, an International student is a non-Ghanaian who applies from outside Ghana to read a program at the University.
Also, it includes Ghanaians who apply from outside with non-Ghanaian Certificates.
Sometimes, it also includes Ghanaians who apply from within Ghana with foreign certificates.
Remember that the University considers all of these categories of applicants as Foreign students,
Let us find out how international applicants can buy their application forms from the University of Ghana from the explanation below.
International Applicants, Steps To Buy UG Forms
The Legon online application for international students is a very easy and convenient arrangement.
Notably, all international applicants must follow this procedure to buy their Legon admission forms:
- First, International Applicants should click here to access the University’s online application form.
- Second, Submit the Application form to the University with all relevant documents as indicated on the application form.
- Third, send a non-refundable application fee of $110.00 to the University’s foreign application account, as detailed below.
Remember to scan your pay-in-slip together with your certificates and all relevant documents and submit them during the online application process.
Now check out the Bank Account Details for paying the UG application fee right below.
Bank Account Details, Legon Application Fee Payment
Please use these Bank Account details to pay your University of Ghana online application fees if you are a foreign or International Applicant:
- Bank Name: ECOBANK
- Account Name: University of Ghana Foreign Students Fees
- Account Number: 2441000716652
- Bank Branch: Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch
- Swift: ECOCGHAC
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- When will University of Ghana Forms be out For the 2021/2022 academic year?
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2021-2022?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have much more content to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.