It is very important for you to know and understand how to apply for nursing school in Ghana. Thus follow this guide to apply for admission into nursing training college in Ghana.
Previously, applicants use the manual system of filling an admission application form.
However, in recent years, when it comes to the issue of how to apply for nursing school, the application process is generally done online.
Henceforth, Educareguide is going to give you every detail on how you can apply for nursing admission in Ghana using the e-admission process online.
In the first place, what are some of things you need to be able to fill your nursing application online? Certainly, all those details are right below.
Things To Know About The Online Application System For Nursing Schools
Indeed, some very importance information you should know about nursing online application method are as follows:
First of all, you have to buy a nursing e-Voucher from any of the places or outlets throughout Ghana.
Nevertheless, applicants who live close to the campuses various nursing training schools in Ghana to buy the voucher.
Now, what are some of the places that you can buy your nursing application voucher form? Certainly, you can check the answer below.
Places You Can Buy Nursing Online Application Forms
Now, what are the outlets that you may be able to purchase nursing forms from?
Indeed, you can buy nursing application voucher from the following places in Ghana:
- Republic Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank
- Consolidated Bank Ghana(CBG)
- Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank
Now, let’s consider the issue of the cost of Legon forms.
How Much Is Nursing Forms 2023?
As a matter of fact, every nursing school may offer their application form at different prices.
Nevertheless, nursing application forms in Ghana generally costs GH¢100
Furthermore, upon buying the forms, you must get very important facilities in place before you can fill and submit the online application forms.
Now, Let’s find out some of the things you will need.
Things You Need To Fill Your Nursing Online Application Form
- First, you need a Computer. Thus, it can be a desktop or a laptop.
- Secondly, you need an internet connection. You must have a very good and stable network to fill and send the application.
- Thirdly, you need a printer to be connected and installed on the computer. In fact, check if the printer is working perfectly, before you start the application process.
Let’s now look at key information you will need to fill the form.
Important Information You Will Need To Fill Your Nursing Admission Forms
As a matter of fact, many applicants do not fill the forms in their homes. They rely on internet cafes and business centers to fill the forms.
For this reason, be informed that, you should gather all the documents relevant to the application process and send them to where you will fill the form.
For example, some of the documents includes your weac result slip, school testimonial, etc.
Also, do not forget to have your relevant personal information with you.
Completing The Nursing Application Process
Finally, when you are done with the application, please print out the endorsement forms.
Next, you will need to send the forms to a reputable person in the society to endorse you and be your referee.
For example, such persons include, a medical doctor, a headmaster or principal of a school, the clergy, a lawyer, etc.
After that, you will need to post the filled forms to the address directed on it. You can also send it personally to the nursing college if its comfortable to you.
Nursing Admission Deadline
What is the closing date for applying for Nursing Schools in Ghana? The nursing admission application deadline for the the 2023 is expected to be 31st March, 2023.
However, this deadline may change as per administrative decision by any nursing training school
Nevertheless, all things being equal, we all do hope that the nursing admission process for 2023 goes very smooth.
Check out other relevant information which relates to how to apply for nursing school Online below.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Things To Buy For Nursing School In Ghana, Nursing Training Prospectus
- Best Government Nursing Schools In Ghana
- Complete list of nursing training colleges in Ghana
- Nursing Interview Dates For Admission
- Best Nursing Schools In Ghana, Find Out The List Of Top Nursing Schools In Ghana
- Does UCC Offer Nursing, Here Is The Complete Answer To you seek
- Nursing Courses In Ghana, All You Need To Know About Nursing Programs Offered In Ghana
- How Much Is Nursing Training Forms In Ghana
- Is UCC 2021/2023 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School.
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you have admission at the University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.