The Management of University of Health and Allied Sciences, has made it very easy for the UHAS LMS Login Portal Platform.
Indeed, the UHAS Elearning Portal platform is the Learning Management System put in place to ensure online teaching and learning at the university.
As a result, the UHAS LMS aids lecturers at the university to offer online lectures to UHAS Students.
Furthermore, it is very important for every Staff of UHAS to know and be able to login to your uhas e learning log in portal.
For this reason, it is very important for you to know how to:
- register your UAHS LMS account.
- Login to your uhas E-learning portal.
- successfully reset your password on the UHAS E-learning login portal.
In this regard, find out all the steps you need to perform the above activities using this guide.
Steps To Login To Your UHAS LMS Portal
Now, how do log in to my UHAS E-learning portal? In this regard, follow the steps below to login to your UHAS E Learning Portal:
- First, click HERE to go to the UHAS Elearning page.
- Secondly, enter your login details and sign in.
- Now, select your course on enter the title of your course in the search field on the page
- Lastly, click on your course title to sign in to your online learning at UHAS.
Tasks You Can Perform In Your UHAS E Learning Portal
As a matter of fact, Staff and students of UHAS use this portal to to perform several academic tasks in the university.
For instance, here are some of the tasks you can do when you login to your UHAS Online learning platform:
- Lecturers can upload e books onto the portal.
- Lecturers Administer Exam, tests and quiz
- Students can download learning materials online.
- Staff and students can have online lectures.
At this stage let’s find out how to reset your e-learning account password at UHAS right below.
How To Reset Your UHAS E- learning Password
Now, if you want to reset or change your login password, then follow the steps below to reset your UHAS E learning account password.
- First, click HERE to go to the UHAS password reset
- Secondly, enter your UHAS Staff or Number, select your security question and enter the answer to the question in the first field provided on the page.
- Next, click on the “Confirm Account” button to reset your UHAS password online.
- Certainly, you must make sure that your UHAS Email is active before you start to reset your UHAS login password.
- Next, you will open you email inbox, click on the activation link in order to set to set you UHAS Elearning
- Lastly, you enter your new password, and that will be your login password to the UHAS Online learning Portal Login.
- Notably, make sure that you login password is one which you can easily remember.
Also, write and keep it in safe place for the future to login to the UHAS LMS Login Portal.
Otherwise, you will not be able to login to the UHAS LMS Login Portal next time.
I believe you have received all the information and guidance on the UHAS LMS Login Portal.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UCC Student Portal Login – University of Cape Coast
- UEW Student Portal Login University of Education, Winneba
- Student Login Portal – KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Student Login Portal – UDS – University For Development Studies
- TTU Portal Login – Takoradi Technical University
- UPSA Student Portal Login Page – University of Professional Studies, Accra
- Check your WAEC results – How to check your BECE and WASSCE results
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- Business courses at Moi University
- Business courses at UON – University of Nairobi
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others