Usually, students who apply for admission at UON anxiously wait for their UON admission letters to enrol at the university.
Now find all the details you need to know below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
The UON Application Process
Indeed, the UON admission follows a specific, well-defined process.
Thus, after submitting your application to the university, you must check periodically to confirm if your application is successful.
When your application is successful, you will have to download and print your admission letter and continue the process.
Therefore in this guide, we will show you how to access, download and print your admission letter at UON.
How To Access Your UON Admission Letter
Remember that you need to login into your UON Application Portal.
Please, do not be confused about this at all. I am going to show you how to do that in these steps:
- First, click here to go to the Portal sign-in page
- Second, enter your Email and Password in the fields provided on the page.
- Lastly, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your application portal at UON.
- Now you will get a notification in your login area when your application is successful.
- Next, click on the PDF file link to open your admission letter in PDF format.
Sincerely, congratulations to you if the university has offered you admission.
From here, you need to download your admission letter from your portal.
Find out about that process write below.
How To Download Your UON Admission Letter
Now follow these steps to download your admission letter from UON:
- First, click on the PDF link containing your admission letter to open the letter from the process above.
- Second, click on the “Save File” button at the top menu of the opened document;
- Third, identify your File Save location on your computer or phone;
- Fourth go to the File Location and open your downloaded letter.
Now follow the steps below to print your UON admission letter.
How To Print Your UON Admission Letter
At this time, you can follow these steps to print your admission Letter from UON:
- First, connect your computer to a printer;
- Second, perform your printing settings;
- Third, click on the “Print” button on the page
Now your UON admission letters for 2023 will come out of the printer successfully.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UON Courses And Cluster Points – University of Nairobi
- Business Courses Offered At UON – the University Of Nairobi Here Are
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Online Application Process – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
- University of Eldoret Online Admission Process
- Mmust Online Application Process
- Kibabii Online Application Process
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- Business courses at Moi University
- Kibu Elearning Portal – Kibabii University
- Mesano University E-learning Student Portal Login Page
- Egerton University E-learning Portal Login Page
- Moi University Student Portal Login
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution, comment, or concern you want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Thus proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, suBScribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, please fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.