Here in this guide, you will learn how to use the TUM online application Portal to apply for admission at Technical University of Mombasa by following the process below.
Interestingly, the TUM online admission process is very simple and convenient for everyone to apply.
Very importantly, you have to complete an online application form in order to complete the admission process to TUM.
Now check out the TUM application process below
TUM Online Application Steps
In order to complete the application process, you must follow the steps below.
- First, you need to fill the online application;
- Second You have to enter your details in the account that you have created;
- Fourth, you must pay your TUM application fee in order for the university to accept your application;
- Fifth, Submit your application with all relevant documents to the university; and
- Lastly, check on the status of your application from time to time.
Now let’s find out the details of these steps below.
How To Complete TUM Online Application Form
Surely the first thing you need to know is to go to the TUM online application portal.
Now follow the steps below in order to complete your TUM online application process:
- First, select the programme that your want to read;
- Second, select the level you want to attend, e.g. diploma, degree, etc.
- Third, fill in your personal details into the fields on the page;
- Upload your personal and academic documents using the “Choose File” button;
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button below the page in order to submit your application.
Remember not to reload the page whiles you are submitting your application. Rather, wait to receive feedback of successful submission.
Online Application Requirements
Before you start your online application, you must make sure that you have the following facilities in place:
- A computer or laptop
- An internet connection
- Scan copies of your Certificate, National ID, Passport Photos, etc.
Remember that, you must have the needed admission requirement for TUM before you buy your online application form.
Before you proceed with your application, you must decide on the TUM Programme that you want to apply to.
Now let’s look at how you can buy your TUM application form online.
TUM Online Application Fee
Obviously, you need to pay an application fee to the university in order for your application to be accepted.
Certainly, the application fee you pay depends on the program you are applying as differentiated below:
Bachelor Degree KES 1,000.00
Postgraduate Applicants KES 1,500.00
Diploma KES 500.00
Phd KES 2,500.00
Other Relevant Information
Now, remember that you need to upload copies of your relevant certificates and results slip to the TUM online application portal, for the university to peruse them.
Also, login to your TUM Application portal to follow up on the status of your application from time to time.
TUM Application Contact Details:
Tel: (+254) 020-8095365,
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- TUM Login Portal Pages & Links – Technica University of Mombasa
- How To Finalize Your Admission At Technical University Of Mombasa – TUM Eregister
- TUM E Learning Portal Login – Technical University of Mombasa Student Online Page
- TUK Elearning Portal Login – Technical University Of Kenya Student Online
- Does TUK Offer Certificate Courses?
- Technical University Of Kenya Diploma Courses
- Business Courses Offered At UON – University Of Nairobi Here Are
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- Business courses at Moi University
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others