By reading this TUM Eregister Online Application guide, you will be able to register to become a complete student at Technical University of Mombasa.
As a matter of fact, your admission process at TUM does not end when you receive admission notification from the university.
However, there are certain important procedures you should follow to fully complete your registration to become an official student of the university.
In this guide, we will take you through step by step process to complete your registration at Technical University of Mombasa.
Now check the full details right away.
Eregister Steps At TUM
In order to complete the registration process, you must follow the steps below.
- First, you need to download your admission letter from your on the TUM Eregister Online Application portal;
- Second, download and fill your TUM registration documents for fresh students;
- Third, attach stated personal documents to the other documents;
- Fourth, merge all your documents into one document in PDF format;
- Fith, Forward your documents to the admissions email of TUM;
- Next, check and confirm that your name has appeared at the Department for invoicing and unit registration;
- Now, obtain your class timetable to enable you to start lectures.
Meanwhile, find out some other things that you might be interested in as a student right below.
Notice To Fresh Students At TUM
In addition to the above, you must take notice of the following as well:
- First, the accommodation facility that Technical Univesity of Mombasa offers; and
- Second, TUM Elearning Management System.
Now, find out the details below.
TUM Accommodation Facility Registration For Fresh Students
Indeed, the it is optional to apply for accommodation at Technical University of Mombasa.
If you are interested in TUM accommodation, follow these to apply for a hostel facility at TUM:
- First, go to the TUM Eregister student portal login page;
- Second, click on the “Hostel & Catering” button on the page;
- Third, select bed booking;
- Fourth, click on the “Reserve button”;
- Now, click on the “save” button;
After you successfully register, a message of success will appear on the screen.
Now, check how your register and verify your TUM learning portal account right below.
Fresh Students Elearning Registration At TUM
Very importantly, you should register for your TUM Elearning Student Portal Account. This will allow you to use the Elearning Management system at TUM.
Now follow these steps to create your fresh student Elearning portal at TUM:
- First, go to the tum elearning portal login page;
- Second, enter your Usernmae and Password to login to the portal;
- Next, click on the “Login” button to sigh in to your student account.
Remember to use your TUM Student Registration Number both as your Username and password to log in.
Very importantly, remember to enter your TUM Student Registration Number in lowercase without slashes. For instance, SIT/001J/2021 will become bsit001j2021.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- TUM Login Portal Pages & Links – Technica University of Mombasa
- TUM E Learning Portal Login – Technical University of Mombasa Student Online Page
- TUK Elearning Portal Login – Technical University Of Kenya Student Online
- Does TUK Offer Certificate Courses?
- Technical University Of Kenya Diploma Courses
- Business Courses Offered At UON – University Of Nairobi Here Are
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
- University of Eldoret Online Admission Process
- Mmust Online Application Process
- Kibabii Online Application Process
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- Business courses at Moi University
- Kibu Elearning Portal – Kibabii University
- Mesano University E-learning Student Portal Login Page
- Egerton University E-learning Portal Login Page
- Moi University Student Portal Login
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing how you think about this article. Thanks.