This guide educates you on all the information you need about the Mastercard Scholarship in Ghana.
Also, the guide explores other details such as:
- Who qualifies to apply for the Mastercard Scholarship;
- How To Apply For for the Mastercard Scholarship;
- The Application Deadline and
- How to contact the Mastercard Scholarship Office
First, let’s look at what the Mastercard scholarship is about.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
What Is Mastercard Scholarship?
The Mastercard Scholarship is an educational assistance fund that supports students from all African countries to pursue graduate studies at the University.
Interestingly, you can receive support from the scheme if you are a student of African nationality and residence.
Also, you must receive a conditional offer of admission from a recognized University.
The Mastercard Scholarship, Launched in 2012, began with a funding of $500 million.
The initiative aims to develop the next generation of leaders who will lead the social and economic transformation of their society.
Who Qualifies For The Mastercard Scholarship?
Remember that you must meet the following Eligibility Criteria to qualify for the Mastercard Scholarship:
- First, you must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country;
- Second, must have at least a Bachelor’s degree at the start of the next academic year;
- Third, you must not be holding or currently pursuing a Master’s degree;
- You must be under 35 years of age;
Requirements For The Mastercard Scholarship
Applicants and prospective candidates must have a genuine and valid WASSCE, GBCE, ABCE, or GCE O Level and A Level.
Also, you may possess an equivalent result from other accredited institutions.
Applicant’s results must be at most five years old.
So, what will be your benefits if you win the Mastercard Scholarship?
Benefits Under The Mastercard Scholarship
As part of the benefits of the scheme, students will enjoy the following:
- student fees
- SEVIS fees
- living expenses
Now, how do I apply for the Mastercard Scholarship in Ghana?
How To Get a Mastercard Scholarship
You must follow these steps to apply for the Mastercard Scholarship in Ghana:
- First, visit the official website of the Mastercard scholarship program.
- Second, look for the “Apply Now” section on the website.
- Third, read and understand the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- Next, gather all the necessary documents and information for the application, such as academic transcripts, recommendation letters, personal statements, and proof of financial need.
- Again, login to the scholarship application portal if required.
- Now, fill in your details, including your name, contact information, and background information.
- Next, present information about your educational background, including the schools attended, grades, and any honors or awards received.
- Write a personal statement explaining your interest in the scholarship, your career goals, and how receiving the scholarship will help you achieve them.
- Next, submit any additional required documents, such as financial aid forms or proof of community service.
- Now, please review your application before submitting it.
- Remember to keep track of any communication from the scholarship organization regarding the status of your application.
Application Deadline For The Mastercard Scholarship.
The application last date to apply for the Mastercard Scholarships is 30th August of every year.
How To Contact The Mastercard Scholarship Office
Students can contact the Mastercard Scholarship through the following avenues:
You can locate the MasterCard Scholarship office in Ghana at:
Stanbic Heights, Suite
250 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2L7
Adore Addis Hotel
Bole, Woreda 03 /057,
House No, 057
Office Suite 101
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
You Might Also Be Interested In The Following As Well
- Great Scholarship For Students, Apply Now And Receive Financial Support
- How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship, How Do You Get A Chevening Scholarship?
- KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua Scholarship, The KBN Bursary Scheme For Needy Students
- Empowering African Inc Scholarship For Ghanaian And African Students
- GE Scholarship For Students In Ghanaian Universities, Apply Now
- Educational Pathways International Scholarship For Students In Ghana
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship For Students At The University Of Ghana
- Mitsubishi Scholarship For Students At The Tertiary Level Of Education
- Gerda Henkel Foundation PhD Scholarship, Find How You Can Win
- Chevening Scholarship For Ghana Students, Study Master’s Degree Program In The UK For Free
- Fulbright Scholarship In Ghana, Study And Teach In The U.S. For Free
- MasterCard Scholarship For Students, Who Qualifies For The Scholarship Scheme?
- University Scholarships In Ghana For Tertiary Students, A List Educational Scholarship
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.