This guide educates you on all the information you need about the Getfund Scholarship in Ghana.
Also, the guide explores other details such as:
- Who qualifies to apply for the Getfund Scholarship Ghana;
- How To Apply for the Getfund Scholarship Ghana;
- The Application Deadline and
- How to contact the Getfund Scholarship Ghana Office.
First, let’s look at what the Getfund scholarship in Ghana is about.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
What Is the Getfund Scholarship Ghana?
Ghana Education Trust (GET) Fund is a government initiative to support the delivery of quality education to the Ghanaians from the basic to tertiary level.
The Getfund funding policies ensure the the goverment provides essential resources for all levels of education to all parts of the Ghanaian population.
The GETFund was established on 25th August 2000 by ACT 581.
In addition to infrastructure, the country formed the Getfund to help the brilliant but needy in Ghana.
Also, The Getfund is a support given to Ghanaians to study locally or abroad.
Now, let’s know who qualifies to apply for the Getfund Scholarship Ghana.
Who Qualifies For The Getfund Scholarship Ghana
Remember that you must meet the following Eligibility Criteria to qualify for the Getfund Scholarship Ghana :
- Should be a citizen of Ghana.
- You should complete all components of an undergraduate degree.
- Must state that there is a financial challenge.
- You should be on good behavior and be responsible.
- Must have good WACCE results.
Now, check out the courses or programs you must study to be eligible for the Getfund Scholarship.
Eligible University Courses And Programmes
Applicants should study for an Undergraduate Degree to qualify for the scholarship scheme.
Thus, you should have an admission to a reputable university to study a first-degree program.
Now, let’s look at the eligibility requirement for the Getfund Scholarship.
Application Requirements For Getfund Scholarship In Ghana
Applicants should provide the following documents and information during the application process:
- Application Letter
- Copy of Admission Letter
- Fee Schedule
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of 1st degree certificate
- Copy of the previous Transcript
- Copy of National Service Certificate
So, what will be your benefits if you win the Chevening Scholarship?
Benefits Under The Getfund Scholarship Scheme
As part of the benefits of the scheme, students will enjoy the following:
The GETFUND scholarship might also be created to cover;
- tuition costs
- Expense onboarding
Now, find out how to apply for the Getfund Scholarship Scheme in Ghana.
How To Apply For The Getfund Scholarship
You must follow these steps to apply for the Getfund Scholarship
- Visit the Getfund Scholarship application for Undergraduates to sign up.
- Login to the portal with your details.
- After logging in fill out the Getfund application form.
- Then submit it
Application Deadline For The Getfund Scholarship Ghana
The deadline for applications is the End of May.
How To Contact The Getfund Scholarship Office
Students can contact the Getfund Scholarship through the following avenues:
Box MB, 254
Tel +233 30 277 6595
You Might Also Be Interested In The Following As Well
- MasterCard Scholarship In Ghana, Apply Now And Receive Financial Support
- Great Scholarship For Students, Apply Now And Receive Financial Support
- How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship, How Do You Get A Chevening Scholarship?
- KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua Scholarship, The KBN Bursary Scheme For Needy Students
- Empowering African Inc Scholarship For Ghanaian And African Students
- GE Scholarship For Students In Ghanaian Universities, Apply Now
- Educational Pathways International Scholarship For Students In Ghana
- Fondazione Edu Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme For Students At The University Of Ghana
- UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship For Students At The University Of Ghana
- Mitsubishi Scholarship For Students At The Tertiary Level Of Education
- Gerda Henkel Foundation PhD Scholarship, Find How You Can Win
- Chevening Scholarship For Ghana Students, Study Master’s Degree Program In The UK For Free
- Fulbright Scholarship In Ghana, Study And Teach In The U.S. For Free
- MasterCard Scholarship For Students, Who Qualifies For The Scholarship Scheme?
- University Scholarships In Ghana For Tertiary Students, A List Educational Scholarship
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.