The National Teaching Council – NTC – regulates the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination – GTLC. Definitely, the NTC of Ghana regulates and licenses teachers in Ghana.
What Is Teacher Licensure Exams In Ghana?
Truly, the Teacher Licensure exams in Ghana is an examination organized to license and certify all professional teachers in Ghana.
As a matter of fact, the licensing regime is suppose to cover new teachers entering the service.
Likewise, according to the policy, teachers already in active service should also obtain the license in order to practice the profession successful.
After, successfully passing the licensure exam for teachers, you will be qualify for recruitment into Ghana Education Service – GES.
Assuredly, educareguide will continuously inform and update you on all the important news on NTC and the GTLC.
Is The Exams Result Of The NTC Out For 2020?
Indeed, the National Teachers Council has published the list of successful applicant for the 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination.
Surprisingly, the shocking news is that, about, 30% of the candidates who sat the examination failed.
Truly, this development is so shocking, as many of those who failed believe there is some form of quota system that is in place for the Ghana teachers licensure examination.
Why Licensure Examination for Teachers is important?
Certainly, one may think that, after graduating from a university or college, he or she is a professional teacher. Definitely, this assertion cannot be true.
Like all other professions, teachers also need a license to operate well.
Thus, there is the need to license, regulate and upgrade the knowledge, skills and competence of teachers, to enhance teaching and learning.
How To Register For The Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
First of all you need to make sure that you have the following documents in place
- Certificate from a relevant educational institution
- National Service Certificate
- Passport Size picture, among others
Secondly you proceed to the NTC website HERE to sigh up or create an account. Next, you can now apply online for the examination.
Later, your exam date and time would be communicated to you in due course.
How can I check my NTC certificate?
As a matter of fact, you will use your membership login details to access your Ghana Teachers Licensure Exams result.
Notably, you will registers on the NTC platform before take the Licensure exam.
In the same way, you will use your login details to check your NTC certificate.
Therefore, you enter your email address and password HERE to access the NTC platform.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- How much is Nursing training forms in Ghana?
- A list of nursing training colleges and institutions in Ghana
- University Forms available in Ghana now
- Is UCC 2021/2022 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you’ve been admitted at University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others