The National Teaching Council – NTC – regulates the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination – GTLC. Definitely, the NTC of Ghana regulates and licenses teachers in Ghana.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
What Is Teacher Licensure Exams In Ghana?
Honestly, the Teacher Licensure exams in Ghana are organized to license and certify all professional teachers in Ghana.
The licensing regime is supposed to cover new teachers entering the service.
Likewise, according to the policy, teachers already in active service should also obtain the license to practice the profession successfully.
After successfully passing the teacher licensure exam, you will qualify for recruitment into Ghana Education Service – GES.
Assuredly, Educareguide will continuously inform and update you on all the essential news on NTC and the GTLC.
Is The Exams Result Of The NTC Out For 2023?
Indeed, the National Teachers Council has published the list of successful applicants for the 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE).
Surprisingly, the shocking news is that only 1,277 out of the 7,728 candidates who sat the examination passed. Thus, about 6,481 candidates failed the GTLE, meaning only 16.5% of the prospective teachers passed the exam.
Honestly, this development is so shocking, as many of those failed to believe there is some form of a quota system in place for the Ghana teachers’ licensure examination.
Why Is Licensure Examination For Teachers Important?
Indeed, one may think he or she is a professional teacher after graduating from a university or college. This assertion cannot be true.
Like all other professions, teachers also need a license to operate well.
Thus, there is a need to license, regulate and upgrade teachers’ knowledge, skills, and competence to enhance teaching and learning.
How To Register For The Ghana Teacher Licensure Exams
First of all, you must ensure you have the following documents in place.
- Certificate from a relevant educational institution
- National Service Certificate
- Passport Size picture, among others
Secondly, you go to the NTC website to sign up or create an account. Next, you can now apply online for the examination.
Later, the council will communicate your exam date and time to you in due course.
How can I check my NTC certificate?
Your membership login details will be used to access your Ghana Teachers Licensure Exams result.
You will register on the NTC platform before taking the Licensure exam.
In the same way, you will use your login details to check your NTC certificate.
Therefore, enter your email address and password here to access the NTC platform.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- How much is Nursing training forms in Ghana?
- A list of nursing training colleges and institutions in Ghana
- University Forms available in Ghana now
- Is UCC 2021/2022 Forms out
- Home Economics courses in UCC – Courses Offered to students who read home economics at Senior High School
- General Arts courses at UCC – Courses offered to students who read general arts at Senior High School
- UCC Admission Status Checker – Find out whether you’ve been admitted at the University of Cape Coast
- When Is UCC Reopening 2020/2021 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.