As a matter of fact, when will SHS 3 students go back to school? Certainly, Educareguide has provided the answer to this very important question in this education news update below.
Indeed, it is absolutely very important for parent to know when your ward in SHS 3 will return to school to complete his or her Senior High School education in Ghana.
In this guide, we will fully inform you about the GES timetable for SHS 3 students for the 2021 academic year.
Thus find answers to the following questions on SHS 3 reopening date and final WASSCE exams date for 2021:
- When will SHS 3 students return from vacation?
- What is the reopening date for SHS 3 students?
- When will SHS 3 students write their mock exams?
- What is the 2020/2021 shs academic calendar for final year students.
- When will Final year student write their Wassce Exams?
As a matter of fact, Form 3 students should have been in school on the Monday 6th April, 2021. But is that really the case as at now? Well, wait and read for yourself as we compile answers to the above questions.
When are the SHS 3 reopening? In other words, when is shs 3 students reopening?
In the meantime, what are some of the repercussions for not knowing the exact date your child should get to school and return back home?
Behaviors Children Indulge In
Certainly, there are dangers of not knowing when your child’s school reopens and vacates.
Sometimes, SHS students go to all manner of places to engage in deviant practices on their way to, or from school.
As a matter of fact, it is an open secrete that some go to hotels, guest houses, night clubs and boyfriends, to indulge in what you can imagine.
Indeed, you will realize that some SHS 3 students went to school on 6th April, only to be told that the reopening date for final year students is postponed.
As a result, I believe every parent who dispatched the ward to school should have the child back home by this time.
Certainly, the situation is otherwise if you make the time to personally send your ward to school.
In fact, you should know that if your looking for what is the latest news about reopening of schools in Ghana, then Educareguide is the right page. Now, truly, when will shs 3 students resume finally?
Now, as you are aware now, schools did not reopen in April in Ghana for SHS 3 students?
So when are SHS 3 students reopening? Find out the answers to these questions right below.
SHS 3 Reopening Date 2021
When Will School Reopen In Ghana For SHS 3 students? Now, let’s look at all the issues concerning the reopening of SHS 3 students.
Earlier on in the year, GES brought a schedule that SHS3 student will resume on April 6.
Unfortunately, this date is not going to be carried through through due to certain factors which might have risen.
At this time, what do you think could have the reason for the postponement of the the reopening date for form three students in Ghana?
Indeed could be several impediments which might lead to rescheduling of when schools are to resume in Ghana. Certainly, some of them may include:
- Lack of enough preparation in place at various Senior High Schools in to accommodate these final year students. Remember that, already SHS 1 students and SHS 2 Gold students are still in school with all the covid-19 issues in mind.
- Secondly, there may be shortage of food in a number of Senior High Schools in Ghana as complained by some heads of Senior High Schools in the country.
Certainly, these and many other reasons can account for the delay in reopening of school in Ghana for SHS 3 students.
Now, when are schools resuming in Ghana for SHS 3 students? Find out the resuming date for shs 3 students right below.
When Will SHS 3 Students Go To School?
Indeed, the earlier Ghana Education Service timetable for SHS students indicates that the final year students at SHS in Ghana will return on the first week of April.
However, the new GES timetable for SHS 2021 makes it clear that, SHS students will have to wait a little bit longer in the house as schools prepare to receive them back.
As clearly as possible, when is shs 3 students reopening 2021?
Accordingly, GES directives indicates that the reopening date for shs 3 students 2021 is postponed to 5th May, 2021.
Very importantly, you should know that SHS 3 students will not vacate again till the 2021 WASSCE exam is over. Thus, if your child comes home during this period, then he/she is home on different reason.
Now find out when final year students will write the Wassce examination from HERE.
When Will SHS 3 Students Go For Mid-Semester Break?
As a matter of fact, GES has directed that all heads of government assisted Senior High and Technical Schools all the students to go for a mid-semester break.
Indeed the break is to start from Tuesday 5th July, 2021 to Sunday Sunday 25th July, 2021. However, GES made it clear that, it isn’t compulsory for every student to go home.
Thus, Headmasters should allow those who wish to stay in school the freedom to decide so.
Very surprisingly, later on, around 3:00 p.m. on Monday 19th July, 2021, GES amended its earlier started and directed that, all students should observe the mid-semester break on campus.
Thus, Form 3 students should remain on campus, however, there should be no academic activities.
Well, we hope that this amended information reaches all students and parents on time in order to avoid any confusion and misunderstanding.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- When is Wassce 2021 exams starting?
- When is waec 2021 registration starting?
- Where are SHS 1 students returning to School?
- How To Check WAEC Result – How Do I Check My WASSCE Results Online
- Indiscipline In 2020 WASSCE Examination – Riots, Attacks, Etc.
- WASSCE Core Maths, Social Studies, Chemistry Leakage
- WAEC Orders Investigations Into Leakages – 2020 WASSCE Exams
- WAEC Leak The Identity Of Examiners On Social Media
- Best Home Economics SHS In Ghana – Ranking Of High Schools
- General Art Courses In SHS – Here Are The List Of Subjects Offered
- General Arts Courses Offered At KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology
- Business courses in KNUST and their cut off points
- Science Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Home Economics courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you with regards to your subject of concern. Also there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.Share With Others