As Educareguide explores the area of home science, it would be necessary to elaborate on the concept of best home economics SHS in Ghana.
Indeed, I will give you a list of Senior High Schools in Ghana that excel in home economics. Now, why is this information so important to you?
Also, every secondary school in Ghana has a field of study that excels most in the Wassce examination.
Thus, some Senior High Schools in Ghana are science biased. In like manner, others are Art biased, whiles other schools are business biased, etc.
Specifically, for this article, we will concentrate on home economics bias schools in Ghana, which excel very well. Now find the list of schools below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
List Of Best Home Economics SHS In Ghana
There following Senior High Schools are known to be very good in home economics. Thus, I will recommend them for your children who have completed Junior High School.
- Wesley Girls’ Senior High School
- Mfantsiman Girls Senior High School
- St. Monica’s Senior High School
- Kwegyir Aggrey Secondary
- Accra Girls Senior High School
- St. Louis Senior High School
- Apam Senior High School
- University Practice Secondary SchoolCape Coast
- Holy Child High School
- T.I. Ahmadiyya Senior High School
- Aggrey Memorial A.M.E Zion Secondary School
- Wesley High School
- Winneba Secondary School
- Breman Asikuma Secondary
- Swedru Senior High School
- Ghana National College
Let us now focus on the importance and significance of home economics to our lives. Certainly, you will find every detailed information below.
Importance Of Home Economics
Unsurprisingly, when we talk of home economics, the first thing that comes to mind is cooking food.
However, I must say that home economics offers more benefits than just cooking food.
The field of home economics is as wide as you can imagine. Interestingly, think of home economics as every facet of human life.
To clarify that, the field starts from as basic as the home or family to the multinational office in New York.
Subjects Related To Home Economic
Honestly, the home economics sector encompasses many life subjects and courses. Now, all these subjects have the role and significance they play in life.
The following are some of the major subjects and courses related to the home economics.
- Food and Nutrition
- Clothing and Textiles
- Management in Living
- BFA Painting and Sculpture
- CERAMICS (Industrial Art)
- CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY (Industrial Art)
- Metalsmithing and Jewellery Technology (Industrial Art)
- Textile Design and Technology
- Fashion Design
- Integrated Rural Art and Industry
- Publishing Studies
Branches Of Home Economics
The following are the branches under home economics
- Fashion Design
- Food and Nutrition
- Home Management
- Hospitality Management
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- General Prospectus for SHS – senior high schools in Ghana
- General Arts Courses Offered At KNUST – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology
- Business courses in KNUST and their cut-off points
- KNUST Student Login Portal – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Science Courses at Legon – University of Ghana
- Home Economics courses at Legon – University of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, we have many other contents available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Simply proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.