This guide gives you all the details you need to know about the Cluster Points For Nursing In Kenya.
Indeed, everyone interested in seeking admission to read nursing in Kenya Universities can now proceed and read along to know about the Nursing courses offered in the Kenya Universities and their requirements.
First, let us get to about the type of nursing programs offered in Kenya Educational institutions.
Please find all the details right below.
Nursing Programs Offered In Kenya
Honestly, there are different types of nursing programmes you can read in Kenyan Tertiary institutions.
Interestingly, you will find these programs at various levels of tertiary education in Kenya which include:
- Public Universities;
- Private Universities;
- Nursing Training Colleges; and
- Private Nursing Institutions
In this regard, you can any of these nursing courses in the above-listed educational institutions:
- Masters In Nursing
- Degree In Nursing
- Diploma In Nursing
- Certificate In Nursing
Study Duration For Nursing Courses In Kenya
The length of time you will spend studying nursing in Kenya depends on the type of nursing program.
Therefore, the study duration for Nursing courses in Kenya are:
- Degree In Nursing: – It will take four years (4 yrs) to study a degree programme in nursing in Kenya.
- Diploma In Nursing: – It will take Three Years (3 yrs) to study a diploma course in nursing in Kenya.
- Certificate In Nursing: – It will take Two and a Half Years (2 yrs, 6 months) to study a certificate in Nursing at Kenya
Kenya Nursing Course Entry Requirements
Importantly, you must meet the following minimum requirements to pursue the Nursing course at Kenya:
First, you must obtain a KCSE mean grade of C with C in English or Kiswahili.
Furthermore, you should have C in Biology and Mathematics
Apart from that, you should possess at least a C in Chemistry and Physics
Cluster Points For Nursing At Kenya
Meanwhile, please realize that every tertiary course in Kenya has a cluster point; thus, the Nursing program is no exception.
In this regard, the cluster point for studying Nursing in Kenya is 40.5
I believe you have all the information you desire on Cluster Points for Nursing at Kenya.
Importantly, these guides below will be relevant for you as well.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Cluster Point For Medicine At Jkuat, Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- Medicine Course At Moi University, Bachelor Of Medicine And Surgery Moi University
- Cluster Points For Medicine At UON, University Of Nairobi, Medicine Course
- Cluster Points For Clinical Medicine At Egerton University
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- Business Courses Offered At UON – University Of Nairobi Here Are
- JKUAT Portal Password Reset, How To Reset You Login Password At Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- UON Online Application Process – University of Nairobi
- Jkuat Admission Process Online, Steps To Follow To Gain Admission At Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
- University of Eldoret Online Admission Process
- Mmust Online Application Process
- Kibabii Online Application Process
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- Business courses at Moi University
- Kibu Elearning Portal – Kibabii University
- Mesano University E-learning Student Portal Login Page
- Egerton University E-learning Portal Login Page
- Moi University Student Portal Login
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.