The guide gives you all the details and information you need to know about the Pharmacy Course At UON.
Indeed, prospective applicants have options of Pharmacy programmes they can study at the University of Nairobi.
Therefore, candidates who possess the minimum entry requirements or qualifications can proceed to apply to study the programmes at the University.
Now let’s check if UON offers Pharmacy to students below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does UON Offer Pharmacy?
Now, does UON offer a Pharmacy programme to students?
Indeed, the University of Nairobi offers Pharmacy as a programme to students at the University.
For this reason, those who passed the KCSE and other related Examinations can always apply to read these programs at the University.
Interestingly, we found out that the University runs the following degree course for students under the School of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy(B. PHARM).
What is the admission requirement to study the Pharmacy programme at UON?
Admission Requirement For Pharmacy Course At UON
Applicants must attain at least A C+ in KCSE with at least C+ in Biology and Chemistry and any of the following subjects: mathematics or physics, and English or Kiswahili.
- Applicants must have two principalpasses in Biology and Chemistry and a subsidiary pass in Physics or Mathematics at the Advanced Level (KACE or EAACE).
- Medical Science Diploma Holders: obtain aminimum of KCE Division II or C+ in KCSE plus a Credit Pass in professional qualifications from an accredited Medical Training Institution.
- Applicants with a degree in Biological Science from a recognized institution can apply.
- Applicants with qualifications equivalent to the above qualifications accredited by the Senate can also apply.
What Is The Duration Of Pharmacy At UON?
The programme duration is five years with each year lasting 36 weeks.
Cluster Points For Pharmacy At UON.
Every University uses unique sampling to segregate and select applicants with the best qualifications, and UON is no exception. Therefore, the cluster point for studying Pharmacy at UON is 18.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Engineering Courses At UON, University Of Nairobi, Details, Fees, Duration, Etc.
- University Of Nairobi Reopening Date For the Academic year
- University Of Nairobi Campuses, UON Campuses And Branches In Kenya
- Masters Programme At UON, The University Of Nairobi, And Admission Requirements
- UON Online Application Process, How To Secure Your Admission At University of Nairobi
- Are UON Admission Letters Out, Find Out If UON Has Released Admission List
- UON Admission Letters, How To Get Your UON Admission
- Business Courses Offered At UON – the University Of Nairobi Here Are
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.