Surely, in this guide, you will learn all you need to know about the Jkuat Admission Process Online.
Interestingly, the Jkuat online admission process is very simple and convenient for all students to apply.
Also, Jkuat University courses are career-oriented and modern for everyone who wishes to apply.
Before we go into detail, there are four basic things we will guide you to do in this guide.
- First, how to find a course at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology;
- Second, How to create your Jkuat Admission Portal account;
- Third, how to complete and submit your Jkuat online application and
- Fourth, how to pay your Jkuat application fee online.
Now, let’s find out the things you need to have in place to start the Jkuat online application process.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Online Application Requirements
Before you start your online application, you must make sure that you have the following facilities in place:
- A computer or laptop
- An internet connection
- Scan copies of your Certificate, National ID, Passport Photos, etc.
Remember that you must have the needed admission requirements for Jkuat before buying your online application form.
Certainly, you can find all Jkuat Courses from which you can apply here.
Now, let’s find out how to submit your Jkuat admission application online.
How To Buy Jkuat Online Application Form
Before buying your online application form, you must create a Jkuat applicants login account first.
To do so, click here to create your online application login portal.
Therefore, make sure that you have an email address and a password to create your Jkuat admission application account.
Usually, the university will send a verification link to your email, that you will click to verify your account creation.
Also, know that you must pay your full admission fees before the university accepts your application.
What, then, is the Jkuat Application fee? Find the answer to that question right below.
Jkuat Application Fees – Admission
If you want to apply for admission to Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, please check out these application fees in Mpesa as it applies to you:
- Bachelor Degree 1,500
- Masters 1,500
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) 1,500
- Postgraduate Diploma 1,500
- Diploma 1,000
- Certificate 500
Remember that you must pay before accessing your login account to follow up on your Jkuat application.
Now check your Jkuat admission status by logging in to your portal in the steps below.
Jkuat Online Application Portal
Indeed, the Jkuat Application Portal is designed to assist you to login and follow-up on your application.
Thus, follow these steps to login into your Jkuat Application Portal quickly:
- First, click here to go to the Portal sign-in page.
- Second, go to the login area of the page;
- Third, enter your Email and Password in the fields on the page.
- Lastly, click the “Login” button to sign in to your application portal at Jkuat.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- UON Online Application Process – University of Nairobi
- Business Courses Offered At UON – University Of Nairobi Here Are
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
- University of Eldoret Online Admission Process
- Mmust Online Application Process
- Kibabii Online Application Process
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- Business courses at Moi University
- Kibu Elearning Portal – Kibabii University
- Mesano University E-learning Student Portal Login Page
- Egerton University E-learning Portal Login Page
- Moi University Student Portal Login
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.