Surely, in this guide, you will learn all you need to know about the Jkuat Admission Process Online.
Interestingly, the Jkuat online admission process is very simple and convenient for all students to apply.
Also, jkuat university course are career oriented and modern for everyone who wish to apply.
Before we go into detail, there basic three things we will guide you to do in this guide.
- First, how to find a course at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology;
- Second How to create you Jkuat Admission Portal account; and
- Third, how to complete and submit your Jkuat online application.
- Fourth, how to pay your Jkuat application fee online.
Now lets find out the things you need to have in place to start the Jkuat online application process
Online Application Requirements
Before you start your online application, you must make sure that you have the following facilities in place:
- A computer or laptop
- An internet connection
- Scan copies of your Certificate, National ID, Passport Photos, etc.
Remember that, you must have the needed admission requirement for Jkuat before you buy your online application form.
Certainly, you can find out all Jkuat Courses that you can apply from HERE.
Now let’s find out how you can submit your jkuat admission application online right below.
How To Buy Jkuat Online Application Form
Before you buy you online application form, you need to create a Jkuat applicants login account first.
In order to do so, click HERE to create your online application login portal.
Therefore, make sure that, you have an email address and a password that you will use to create your Jkuat admission application account.
This is is because the university will send a verification link to your email, which you will click on it to verify your account creation.
Also, know that you have to pay your admission fees in full before the university will accept your application.
So what then is the Jkuat Application fee? Fine the answer to that question right below.
Jkuat Application Fees – Admission
As a matter of fact, if you want to apply for admission to Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, then check out these application fees in mpesa as it applies to you:
- Bachelor Degree 1,500
- Masters 1,500
- Doctor of Philosophy (Phd) 1,500
- Postgraduate Diploma 1,500
- Diploma 1,000
- Certificate 500
Remember that, you must make the payment before your can access you login account to follow up on your jkuat application.
Now check your Jkuat admission status by logging in to your portal in the steps below.
Jkuat Online Application Portal
Indeed, the Jkuat Application Portal is designed to assist you to login and follow-up on your application.
Thus, follow these steps to login you your Jkuat Application Portal quickly:
- First click HERE to go to the Portal sign in page.
- Second, go to the login area of the page;
- Third, enter you Email and Password in the fields provided on the page.
- Lastly, click on the “Login” button to sign in to your application portal at Jkuat.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Jkuat Student Portal Login – Jomo Kenyatta University Of Agriculture And Technology
- UON Online Application Process – University of Nairobi
- Business Courses Offered At UON – University Of Nairobi Here Are
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
- University of Eldoret Online Admission Process
- Mmust Online Application Process
- Kibabii Online Application Process
- Moi University courses and cluster points
- Genera Arts Courses At Moi University
- Business courses at Moi University
- Kibu Elearning Portal – Kibabii University
- Mesano University E-learning Student Portal Login Page
- Egerton University E-learning Portal Login Page
- Moi University Student Portal Login
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also there are many other information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance for your education. Finally, fill the contact form on the side bar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate to know how you think about this article. Thanks.