This guide gives you all the details you need to know about the Medicine Course At Moi University.
Indeed, all interested candidates or applicants seeking admission to the University can now proceed and read along to know about the medicine courses offered at Moi University and the requirement.
First, let us find out whether Moi University offers Medicine as a program for Undergraduate students.
Please find all the details right below.
Does Moi University Offer Medicine Courses?
The simple answer is yes. For this reason, those who passed the KSCE and other related Examinations can always apply to read these programs at the University.
Interestingly, we found out that the University runs the following degree course in MEDICINE for students.
- Bachelor of Medicine and
- Bachelor of Surgery
Study Duration, Moi University Clinical Medicine
The course shall be full-time and extend over six academic years, 204 weeks.
The University spreads the 204 weeks by over 30 weeks for the first and second years.
Furthermore, it also spreads the 36 weeks each for the third to the sixth year of study, totalling 8,160 hours.
Moi University School Of Medicine Entry Requirements
Candidates or applicants who wish to study for a bachelor of science degree in Medicine shall meet the University minimum requirement.
Interestingly, there are several Certificates you can apply with to enter Moi University to read Medicine.
Now find out these options of certificates right below.
KCSE Applicants, Medicine At Moi University
First, you can apply with a KCSE certificate. In this case, you should obtain a Mean Grade of B+ at KCSE: B plus in Biology and B plus in each of these subjects:
- English or
Remember that you should have a Weighted Cluster Point of 39 and.
Indeed, this is mandatory if you use the old JAB weighted cluster formula.
A Level Applicants, Medicine At Moi University
Secondly, A’ Level applicants must have principal passes in these subject areas:
- Either Maths or Physics
Significantly, it would help if you had a credit pass in English at the O’ level.
Other Related Certificate Applicants, Medicine At Moi University
Apart from the above, applicants holding Diplomas, BSc & Masters Degree Holders qualifications can also apply to read Medicine at Moi University.
Very importantly, you should take a critical note of the following information before applying.
Notice To Applicants, Medicine At Moi University
Importantly, applicants should consider the following before you apply:
- First, those with qualifications other than those stated above must have their results evaluated by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) and its Equivalence well-declared.
- Proficiency in English
- One-page personal statement indicating their motivation to apply for the program
Cluster Point for Medicine In Moi University
You qualify to read the program when you get at least B(minus) in the requisite subjects areas that you studied.
Nevertheless, please realize that every Moi University course has a cluster point, and thus, a Bachelor of Science in Medicine is no exception.
Therefore, the current general cluster point for Medicine courses at Moi University is 46.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- UON Online Application Process, How To Secure Your Admission At University of Nairobi
- Are UON Admission Letters Out, Find Out If UON Has Released Admission List
- UON Admission Letters, How To Get Your UON Admission
- Business Courses Offered At UON – the University Of Nairobi Here Are
- General arts courses at UON – University of Nairobi
- UON Eclass Student Portal Login – Full Guide On University Of Nairobi E-Learning Platform
- Cluster Points For Clinical Medicine At Egerton University
- How To Apply For Admission at Egerton University
- Does Egerton University have Hostel Facilities? Check it out
- Egerton University E-learning Portal Login Page
- Egerton University Courses And Cluster Points
- Check Admission Status at Egerton University – Admission Portal Login Page
- TUK Elearning Portal Login – Technical University Of Kenya Student Online
- Does TUK Offer Certificate Courses?
- Technical University Of Kenya Diploma Courses
- University of Eldoret Online Admission Process
- Mmust Online Application Process
- Kibabii Online Application Process
I believe Educareguide has helped you to understand this subject matter. Also, there is much more information available on our website to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution or comment, or concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcomed on our site. Simply proceed to Login or Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.