There are many Admission Requirements for applicants who want to read Degree courses at Central University.
Honestly, these multiple entry requirements give applicants the option to apply with the highest and most relevant qualifications they possess.
This guide will explore these categories of applicants and the entry qualification for admission into the University of Professional Studies.
Now, which type of qualifications can I use to apply for degree courses admission at Central University?
Please find all the Degree Courses admission requirements at Central University right below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Central University Admission Requirements For Degree Programs
As indicated above, the University of Professional Studies admits students with different qualifications to read degree programs.
Interestingly, it is not so difficult to meet the degree courses admission requirements at
central University, looking at the details below.
In this regard, you can apply to study a degree program at Central University with any of the following qualifications or certificates:
- Wassce Qualification
- SSSCE Qualification
- GCE Certificate Holders
- Professional Qualifications
- Mature Applicants
- Foreign Qualification
Wassce Qualification, Admission Requirements At Central University
- Core Mathematics (A1-C6)
- English Language (A1-C6)
- Integrated Science (A1-C6)
- Social Studies (A1-C6)
Plus three relevant Electives or their equivalence
SSSCE Qualification, Admission Requirements At Central University
- Core Mathematics (A-D)
- English Language (A-D)
- Integrated Science (A-D)
- Social Studies (A-D)
Plus three appropriate Electives or their equivalence
GCE Certificate Holders, Admissions At Central University
Applicants must obtain Six IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes, including Mathematics, English, and Science, together with at least three ‘A-Level passes (with grades A-D)
Applicants with the GBCE certificate must obtain credit passes (A-D) in six subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, and three relevant elective subjects. Entry is at level 100.
Professional Qualifications or Tertiary Diploma Holders
Professional qualifications and tertiary holders must have either a Credit pass in GCE ‘O’ Level English Language and Mathematics or a credit pass in WASSCE/SSSCE English Language and Core Mathematics. Candidates will be placed depending on the assessment of their certificates by the relevant Faculty or Department.
The school will place successful applicants into level 100.
Mature Applicants, Admission Requirements At Central University
- Must be at least 25 years at the time of application.
- must have at least two (2) years of working experience
- Must pass entrance exams and interview by the University
Mature Student’s Entrance Exam consists of a general paper for all students and two papers in the Programme of Study.
Foreign Qualification, Admission Requirements At Central University
Candidates must have qualifications equivalent to the above. Applicants should be proficient in English, and their results also translated into English. Also, foreign candidates will be validated by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana and must pass an Entrance Examination or Interview.
In addition to the general admission requirement, candidates will be required to meet the special entry requirement by the Faculties and Departments.
From the above, you can realize that you can apply for admission to Central University with alternative forms of the certificate.
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- TTU Admission Requirements Degree Courses At Takoradi Technical University
- Is TTU Forms Out, Takoradi Technical University Admission Forms
- Does TTU Accept D7
- TTU Degree Courses Offered – Takoradi Technical University
- When Will TTU Reopen 2021/2022
- TTU Student Portal Login – Link To Online Platform At Takoradi Technical University
- When Is UCC Reopening 2021/2022 – University Of Cape Coast Date
- List Of UCC Education Courses – University Of Cape Coast
- BCom Accounting UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- Bachelor of Commerce – Bcom UCC Admission Requirements – Bachelor Of Commerce
- BCom Human Resource Management UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- BA Economics UCC Requirements – University Of Cape Coast
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Login Portal
- UCC Percentage Of Fee University Of Cape Coast
- Percentage Of Fee To Pay Before You Can Register – University Of Ghana
- Can I Read Education Program-University Of Ghana-Legon?
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus, proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.