This guide briefs on all the details about Banking and Finance courses in Legon.
Therefore, you will find details such as:
- Cut Off Point for Banking and Finance in Legon
- Othe Admission Requirements;
- How to apply;
- The Nature and Duration of the program;
- The Admission Fees
This guide looks at the details of the degree in Banking and Finance course at Legon.
Now find out the full details of the program from the information below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does University Of Ghana Offer Banking And Finance?
So does Legon offer a Banking and Finance course to students at the first-degree level?
The University of Ghana offers students a Bachelor of Science in Administration (Banking and Finance).
So what does the Banking and Finance course in Legon entail?
Please find out the details right below.
What Is BSc Banking And Finance?
Indeed, the BSc Administration (Banking and Finance option) course is one of the top-rated programmes at the University of Ghana.
Interestingly, there are a lot of job prospects for you if you read Banking and Finance.
In this regard, some of the major job prospects under BSc Banking and Finance are:
- Investment Banking Advisor;
- Loans and Credit Officer;
- Bank Manager;
- Banking Product Marketer or Customer Service
- General Banking Worker;
- Insurance Manager, broker, or clerk
- Mutual Fund Manager, Etc.
Course Duration, Degree In Banking and Finance At Legon?
Usually, a typical Banking and Finance degree course takes four (4) years.
However, depending on your entry qualification, it may take you two (2) or three (3) years to complete.
Thus, those who apply with the HND and other equivalent certificates may take two to three years to complete the program.
Admission Requirements, Banking And Finance Course At Legon
Interestingly, the University admits students with different types of entry qualifications.
In this regard, the University admits applicants with these certificates:
- Wassce Results Certificates Applicants
- SSSCE Results Certificates Applicants
- Advanced Level And Professional Certificate Applicants
- Matured Applicants
- Post Diploma Level Applicants
Wassce Applicants, Degree In Banking And Finance At Legon
To gain admission to read BSc Administration Banking and Finance at Legon, you must have very good passes in these core subjects:
- English A1-C6
- Core Mathematics A1-C6
- Integrated Science A1-C6
- Social Studies A1-C6
In addition to the above, you should have at least credit passes (i.e. A1 to C6) in all your Elective Subjects.
Meanwhile, applicants with the following subjects as your elective stand at a greater advantage:
- Financial Banking and Finance;
- Cost Banking and Finance;
- Business Management;
- Elective Maths; and
Please, check our site for full WAEC Result Interpretation and other details from here.
Cut Off Point For Banking And Finance In Legon
Every University reserves the right to set cut off points for courses it offers.
Therefore, the BSc. Administration, Banking and Finance course at Legon is no exception.
Currently, the Cut Off Point for admission to the degree in Banking and Finance at the University of Ghana is an aggregate 10.
Now Check out the full list of Programs/Courses and their cut off points at Legon from here.
Is BSc Administration-Banking And Finance Difficult?
So, is BSc Administration Banking and Finance difficult?
I can assure you that BSc in Administration Banking and Finance is not complicated.
Therefore, this is contrary to the perception of many people who have not studied Banking and Finance before.
Assuredly, you will excel in the subject if you commit yourself to it.
So do I have to be very good in Math to study Banking and Finance at the University?
Honestly, the relationship between Banking and Finance, and mathematics is that they all deal with numbers, and you must be analytical to succeed in the field of Banking and Finance.
Courses Under Banking And Finance Programs At Legon
If you decide to read Banking and Finance at Legon, or any other university, these are some of the courses you are most likely to learn and pass in order to graduate:
Intermediate Banking and Finance
- Insurance Management
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Quantitative Methods
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- Accounting Courses In Legon, University Of Ghana
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Human Resource Management Course In Legon
- University Of Ghana Courses And Fees For Continuing Students
- Banks For Legon Fee Payment, 2021/22
- Legon Fees 2021/2022 University Of Ghana
- When Will Legon Start Admission 2021
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.