Educareguide considers it essential to brief applicants on Accounting courses in Legon.
Therefore, you will read details such as:
- Cut Off Point for Accounting in Legon
- Othe Admission Requirements;
- How to apply;
- The Nature and Duration of the program;
- The Admission Fees
Also, remember that you can read the Accounting course at Legon at various levels of the academic hierarchy, namely:
- Diploma in Accounting;
- Degree in Accounting;
- Masters in Accounting; and
- PhD in Accounting.
This guide looks at the details of the degree in Accounting course at Legon.
Now find out the full details of the program from the information below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does Legon Offer Accounting Couse?
So does the University of Ghana offer an Accounting course at the first-degree level?
Factually speaking, the University of Ghana offers a Bachelor of Science in Administration (Accounting) to students.
Indeed, the BSc Administration (Accounting option) course is one of the top-rated programmes at the University of Ghana.
As a result, BSc Administration in Accounting is the preference of most business students who graduate from the Senior High School business program in Ghana.
Honestly, this is not a surprise because accounting is the most popular business field globally.
Indeed, the University Of Ghana is a very reputable educational institution with a wide rand of business courses for applicants to choose from.
Now let us find out whether BSc Administration is difficult or not.
Course Duration, Degree In Accounting At Legon?
Usually, a typical BSc Administration degree course takes four (4) years.
However, it may take you two (2) or three (3) years to complete depending on your entry qualification.
Thus, those who apply with the HND and other equivalent certificates may take two to three years to complete the program.
Admission Requirements, Accounting Course At Legon
Interestingly, the University admits students with different types of entry qualifications.
In this regard, the University admits applicants with these certificates:
- Wassce Results Certificates Applicants
- SSSCE Results Certificates Applicants
- Advanced Level And Professional Certificate Applicants
- Matured Applicants
- Post Diploma Level Applicants
Wassce Applicants, Degree In Accounting At Legon
To gain admission to read BSc Administration Accounting at Legon, you must have very good passes in these core subjects:
- English A1-C6
- Core Mathematics A1-C6
- Integrated Science A1-C6
- Social Studies A1-C6
In addition to the above, you should have at least credit passes (i.e. A1 to C6) in all your Elective Subjects.
Meanwhile, applicants with the following subjects as your elective stand at a greater advantage:
- Financial Accounting;
- Cost Accounting;
- Business Management;
- Elective Maths; and
Cut Off Point For Accounting in Legon
Every University reserves the right to set cut off points for courses it offers.
Therefore, the BSc. Administration, Accounting course at Legon is no exception.
Currently, the Cut Off Point for admission to the degree in Accounting at the University of Ghana is an aggregate 10.
Now Check out the full list of Programs/Courses and their cut off points at Legon from our site.
Is BSc Administration-Accounting Difficult?
So, is BSc Administration accounting difficult?
I can assure you that BSc Administration accounting is not complicated at all.
Therefore, this is contrary to the perception of many people who have not studied accounting before.
Assuredly, you will excel in the subject if you commit yourself to it.
So do I have to be very good in Math to study accounting at the University?
Honestly, the relationship between accounting and mathematics is that they all deal with numbers, and you must be analytical to succeed in the field of Accounting.
Courses Under Accounting Programs At Legon
Now, if you decide to read Accounting at Legon, or any other university, these are some of the courses you are most likely to learn and pass in order to graduate:
- Intermediate Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Accounting
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Human Resource Management Course In Legon
- University Of Ghana Courses And Fees For Continuing Students
- Banks For Legon Fee Payment, 2021/22
- Legon Fees 2021/2022 University Of Ghana
- When Will Legon Start Admission 2021
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Now, please, subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.