Educareguide considers it essential to brief applicants on how to enroll to read Diploma in Accounting courses at Legon.
Therefore, you will read details such as:
- Cut Off Point for Diploma in Accounting at Legon
- Other Admission Requirements;
- How to apply;
- The Nature and Duration of the program;
- The Admission Fees
Meanwhile, remember that you can read the Accounting course at Legon at various academic levels, namely:
- Diploma in Accounting;
- Degree in Accounting;
- Masters in Accounting; and
- PhD in Accounting.
Assuredly, this guide looks at the details of the Diploma in Accounting
in Accounting course at Legon.
Now find out the full details of the program from the information below.
Click For The Summary Of This Guide
Does Legon Offer Diploma In Accounting Couse?
So does the University of Ghana offer an Accounting course at the Diploma level?
Factually speaking, the University of Ghana offers a Diploma in Accounting to students.
Indeed, the Accounting Diploma course is one of the top-rated diploma programmes at the University of Ghana.
Frankly speaking, this is not a surprise because accounting is the most popular business field globally.
Indeed, the University Of Ghana is a very reputable educational institution with a wide rand of business courses for applicants to choose from.
Now let us find the duration of the Diploma in Accounting at the University of Ghana.
Course Duration, Diploma In Accounting At Legon?
Usually, a typical Diploma course at UG takes Two (2) years to complete.
For this reason, the program is well loaded for you to achieve a lot of competencies before you graduate.
This is due to the fact that diploma graduates should be able to occupy Middle Management Positions in any business organization.
Now let us look at the admission requirement to read Accounting Diploma at Legon.
Admission Requirements, Diploma In Accounting Course At Legon
Interestingly, the University admits students with different types of entry qualifications.
In this regard, the University admits applicants with these certificates:
- Wassce Results Certificates Applicants
- SSSCE Results Certificates Applicants
- Matured Applicants
In addition to the above qualification, applicants will go through an Entrance Examination organized by the university in order to be admitted.
Wassce Applicants, Diploma In Accounting At Legon
Notably, you must have very good passes in these core subjects to gain admission to read Diploma in Accounting at Legon:
- English A1-D7
- Core Mathematics A1-D7
- Integrated Science A1-D7
- Social Studies A1-D7
In addition to the above, you should have passes (i.e. A1 to D7) in all your Elective Subjects.
Meanwhile, applicants with the following subjects as your elective stand at a greater advantage:
- Financial Accounting;
- Cost Accounting;
- Business Management;
- Elective Maths; and
Cut Off Point For Accounting in Legon
Remember that every University reserves the right to set cut-off points for courses it offers.
Therefore, the BSc. Administration, Accounting course at Legon is no exception.
Currently, the Cut Off Point for admission to the Diploma in Accounting at the University of Ghana is an aggregate of 30.
Now you may also Check out the full list of Programs/Courses and their cut off points at Legon from our site.
Courses Under Accounting Programs At Legon
If you decide to read Accounting at Legon, or any other university, these are some of the courses you are most likely to learn and pass in order to graduate:
- Business Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Mathematics
- Principles of Auditing
You Might Have Interest In The Following As Well:
- How to apply for admission at the University of Ghana
- Places where you can buy Legon Forms – University of Ghana
- How Do I Check My Admission Status At University Of Ghana 2020-2021?
- Human Resource Management Course In Legon
- University Of Ghana Courses And Fees For Continuing Students
- Banks For Legon Fee Payment, 2021/22
- Legon Fees 2021/2022 University Of Ghana
- When Will Legon Start Admission 2021
- How much is Legon fees for 2121 – University of Ghana fees – UG
- Banks for Legon fee payment
- When will Legon reopen
- Courses offered at Legon – UG
- General admission requirement at Legon – UG – University of Ghana
- Does Legon accept D7 for admission?
- Courses general arts students can apply for at Legon
- Courses that business students can apply for at Legon
- Home Economics courses at the University of Ghana
- Courses that science students can apply for at Legon
- University Of Ghana Online Application Form
- Entry Requirements For All Programs Of University Of Ghana
I believe Educareguide has been of help to you concerning your subject of concern. Also, there are many other contents we have available to help you in your education.
Furthermore, if there is any contribution/comment/concern that you would want to make, it is warmly welcome on our site. Thus proceed to Login/Register to submit your post.
Please subscribe to Educareguide and contact us for further assistance with your education. Finally, please fill out the contact form on the sidebar to reach us.
Nevertheless, do not forget to pass a comment in the comment section below. Indeed, we will gladly appreciate knowing what you think about this article. Thanks.